What's new

Innokin Coolfire Z60 -- Combined Excellence, Now Smaller

Innokin

Overseas Vendor
Hi POTV,

How's your weekend? A fresh new week is coming, it is with great honor that we now announce the brand new kit Innokin Coolfire Z60 -- Combined excellence, now smaller is officially released today :57:

The Coolfire Z60 kit combines Innokin's cutting edge technology with the all-new Zlide Top tank. Up to 60w of variable power, all-day battery life, coil boosting tech, top airflow and Duoprime coils. Top performance, no compromises.

upload_2022-10-3_18-44-17.png

Features:
· Premium construction, compact size
· All-day battery life - 2500 mAh
· Battery master switch
· Zlide Top - now with top airflow
· DuoPrime coils
· Compatible with all Z-coils
· Available in 7 colors

Every element of the Coolfire Z60 is crafted from premium materials. Our high-grade zinc alloy chassis achieves low weight, high durability, and the unmistakable feeling of Innokin quality, all in a tiny form factor.

upload_2022-10-3_18-45-24.png

The Coolfire Z60 is equipped with a 2500mAh internal battery and USB-C charging. That means all-day battery life and reliable rapid charging.

upload_2022-10-3_18-46-25.png

The Coolfire Z60's master switch allows you to fully shut off the device at any time, Ideal for safely storing the device when travelling or not in use.

upload_2022-10-3_18-47-21.png

Coil+ mode pulses your coil after each vape, clearing residue and drawing e-liquid to the coil.

upload_2022-10-3_18-48-43.png

Revitalise your coil by manually activating Refresh mode. The coil is heated with 40% of your vaping wattage, clearing residue and saturating the wick.

upload_2022-10-3_18-49-30.png

Our best-selling Zlide tank returns with a brand-new look and enhanced performance. The Zlide Top features top airflow, eliminating all leaks. The redesigned airflow system allows for greater control than ever before, with a wider range of options from tight MTL to smooth and flavourful RDL draws.

upload_2022-10-3_18-50-24.png

DuoPrime coil technology arrives to the Z-coil line. The Zlide Top tank is pre-installed with our new 0.6Ω DuoPrime Z-coil. The 0.6Ω DuoPrime delivers stunning MTL performace between 9-13W, with better saturation, flavour production and coil longevity than any other MTL coil on the market.

upload_2022-10-3_18-51-14.png

The Zlide Top's improved sliding top fill system allows you to refill on the go, without leaking or overflow issues.

upload_2022-10-3_18-52-15.png

Choose a capacity that fits your needs, with 2ml, 3ml and 4.5ml replacement glasses available. The Zlide Top is compatible with all our industry-leading Z-coils, delivering a huge range of vaping experiences.

upload_2022-10-3_18-52-57.png

To learn more, please visit: https://www.innokin.com/Coolfire-z60 :2thumbsup:

Best regards,
Innokin Team

Lovely looking, I do like the new Zlide top tank and the coil refresh very nice @Innokin. @Astral did a great review and it’s added to my list thanks.

I for one am delighted to see a hard off switch for the battery :thumbup:

I like the look of this. Intrigued by the top airflow.
The top airflow works really well. Its quite a wide slot (20mm) and pretty thin, going from about 1mm one side to 2mm at the other end. I do notice it's a little noisy on the draw intake but plenty of adjustment.
Using the 0.6 coil with the airflow just off closed gave a nice restricted MTL draw.

Back
Top Bottom