What's new

Innokin GOZEE -- Featherweight Champion

Innokin

Overseas Vendor
Hi POTV,

Hope you had a nice weekend. On World Vape Day, it is with great pride that we now announce the brand new kit Innokin GOZEE -- Featherweight Champion is officially released!

The GOZEE delivers uncompromising performance in a tiny, lightweight package. The simple 60W variable power chipset and 2100mAh internal battery are encased in a double injection moulded chassis, resulting in a featherweight device that meets every vaping need with all-day battery life.

banner-(2).jpg

Features:
  • Light & compact - weighs just 73g
  • Double injection finish - an eye-catching look
  • 2100mAh internal battery
  • Up to 60W adjustable power
  • USB-C Charging
  • Full Z-Coil compatibility
  • Top Sliding Fill
  • Available in 6 colors
With its stunning double injection moulded design and tiny chassis, the GOZEE is weighs just 73g, while retaining a premium feel in the hand.

upload_2022-5-30_16-54-18.png

Our special double injection moulding process gives the GOZEE a crystal-clear finish, with excellent durability and an eye-catching look.

upload_2022-5-30_16-57-1.png

The GOZEE is equipped with a 2100mAh internal battery, perfect for MTL and RDL vaping. All-day performance in a tiny package.

upload_2022-5-30_16-59-45.png

Our simplified GOZEE chipset delivers up to 60W of adjustable power with unmatched reliability and a streamlined user experience.

upload_2022-5-30_17-2-45.png

The GOZEE is equipped with super-fast, super-dependable 2A USB-C charging, achieving the perfect balance of speed and battery longevity.

upload_2022-5-30_17-10-52.png

The new GO Z+ tank is compatible with all Z-coils and accommodates a wide range of airflow settings, from MTL to RDL, with great precision. The featherweight champion of tanks. The GO Z+ tank is made from premium-grade PCTG for enhanced durability and incredible heat resistance.

upload_2022-5-30_17-11-29.png

Take advantage of the full range of Z-coils, whether you prefer a low wattage MTL vape, or a luxurious RDL experience. Z-coils provide elite performace whatever your vaping style.

upload_2022-5-30_17-19-44.png

Refill easily on the go, with zero mess using our simple sliding top-fill design. Despite its small size, the GO Z+ achieves 5ml of e-liquid capacity (2ml in TPD regions).

upload_2022-5-30_17-53-18.png

Specification:

upload_2022-5-30_17-55-21.png

Light as a feather, firm as a champion, this is GOZEE. To learn more, please visit: https://www.innokin.com/gozee-kit

In addition, we are pleased to declare Innokin & Vape Dinner Lady are partnering to donate two hundred MVP Pod kits and four hundred bottles of e-liquid to Simon Community Scotland, for more information, please visit: https://www.innokin.com/news/innokin-vape-dinner-lady-partner-with-simon-community-scotland

Best regards,
Innokin Team

Last edited:
After a couple of months pondering over which MTL kit to get I decided on a Coolfire Z 50 would suit my needs. And then @Innokin bring out another very nice device called the Gozee Featherweight Champion. Looking forward to vaping on the Coolfire Z50 when it arrives now I’m thinking if I had waited I could have got a new Gozee. Now I’m thinking of getting one of those lol:clapping::clapping:

After a couple of months pondering over which MTL kit to get I decided on a Coolfire Z 50 would suit my needs. And then @Innokin bring out another very nice device called the Gozee Featherweight Champion. Looking forward to vaping on the Coolfire Z50 when it arrives now I’m thinking if I had waited I could have got a new Gozee. Now I’m thinking of getting one of those lol:clapping::clapping:
The Coolfire Z50 is a great device/kit. You'll love it. The Gozee doest look good though. Cant go far wrong with @Innokin

The Coolfire Z50 is a great device/kit. You'll love it. The Gozee doest look good though. Cant go far wrong with @Innokin
I received the Coolfire Z50 the mod just wouldn’t fire up. Charged it but nothing contacted @TECC after a few troubleshooting hints they are sending a replacement, first problem I’ve had with any @Innokin product but being sorted lovely kit though I’ll enjoy vaping with that.
Ps yes I did slide the on/off switch over. Lol:)

I received the Coolfire Z50 the mod just wouldn’t fire up. Charged it but nothing contacted @TECC after a few troubleshooting hints they are sending a replacement, first problem I’ve had with any @Innokin product but being sorted lovely kit though I’ll enjoy vaping with that.
Oh that's a shame, I guess it can happen even with Innokin gear. Main thing is that TECC are sending out a replacement. Hope it turns up soon.

Hi @TP 72, sorry for the trouble it may have caused, we'll keep on focusing the quality of our products in the future to make sure things like this could happen less.

Hi @Innokin team, thanks for your reply. These things do happen not a problem though I’m looking forward to receiving the replacement I just love the look of the Coolfire Z50. I have great faith in Innokin products and will always use them. Many thanks.

Well done @Innokin and Dinner Lady Vape for donating to the Simon Community a good initiative to get more people to quit smoking. Congrats to you both.

Hi @Innokin team, I’ve been looking at the new Gozee and what a nice kit it is well done. Had it been introduced a week earlier I’d have hung on and got one lol:) but I’d already ordered the Coolfire Z50 I’m not disappointed though what a lovely kit the Coolfire is especially with the tank I love the Zlide with the 1.2 coil in very nice vape. I must also thank @Vapaneezer Scrooge for a really good review of the kit he summed it up brilliantly well done to you both great kit.:)

Back
Top Bottom