What's new

Review Innokin itaste SVD mod

beivape

Postman
Hey guys thought I would do a video review for this mod as I do like it a lot, it's my first video so. Be nice lol, and subscribe if i can start doing serious reviews , serious giveaways follow

http://youtu.be/aHRvaPP017g

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Be careful with using it as a regular mod; I got my SVD a few months back and as great as it is, the VV/VW adjustment buttons are very fragile and don't cope well with pocket-storage. Aside from that it's been brilliant.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Be careful with using it as a regular mod; I got my SVD a few months back and as great as it is, the VV/VW adjustment buttons are very fragile and don't cope well with pocket-storage. Aside from that it's been brilliant.

Cheers for the advice mate I have heard the buttons can be a little pants but at the moments it's more of a home vaping mod ,what ya think of the review

Keep on vaping

Yeah man good review; its a great mod, it's just a shame about the buttons, but for home vaping it's ideal, using mine now haha.
Running at 6v seems a little... high?! Do you not find you fly through atomisers?

Yeah also depends on juice mix I find like a 60/40 or 50/50 do good but when 70/30 or more the coils can't handle it I'm vaping mine now on 9.5w kind of my sweet spot at the moment finishing off Lickwids blackjack attack

Keep on vaping

Yeah man good review; its a great mod, it's just a shame about the buttons, but for home vaping it's ideal, using mine now haha.
Running at 6v seems a little... high?! Do you not find you fly through atomisers?

What do you think if the nautilus

Keep on vaping

I'm using the Nautilus at the moment actually, it's great and looks sweet mounted on the SVD; the atomisers can be pretty hit and miss though.
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1409065456.907534.jpg

Nice thinking of getting one to review using a protank 2 at the mo on mine ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1409065706.935021.jpg

Keep on vaping

Yeah I'd definately take a Nautilus over the AeroTank, my Aerotank was good for leaking and that was about it!

Back
Top Bottom