What's new

INNOKIN Redefines Pod System for a Sustainable Future with “Trine”

Innokin

Overseas Vendor
Featuring a 3-in-1 integration of ABC: tomizer, attery (removable), and ontrol panel, Trine redefines sustainability, savings, and outstanding performance with a battery replacement system.

Key Features:
✨ 3-in-1 Structure
Removable Battery
Powered by EcoDrain™: ' - allows you to discharge batteries before disposal, minimizing the risk of fire hazards.

Join the movement towards a safer, more sustainable future with our disposal innovation!

20240115-092757.jpg

It’s brilliant to see a manufacturer investing to make recycling of pod kits possible, and therefore both negating one of the major arguments against them and protecting the environment :2thumbsup:

Great idea that the battery can be popped out to recycle, it appears however it can't be charged, if so a shame.

We need more innovative things, you can only keep improving coils or tanks so much and I think we are past that point, batteries and better chip sets need improved.

We need more innovative things, you can only keep improving coils or tanks so much and I think we are past that point, batteries and better chip sets need improved.
Listen mate, though I do agree with you regarding innovation and better chip sets, I think you may have missed the point here.

The vape industry has been responsible for many a disposable and pod kit that have ended up in a landfill, and the batteries have not been easily recyclable. Innokin deserves credit and applause for their efforts to make the industry more sustainable! This is definitely a step in the right direction, as was their switch to recyclable paper packaging.

We can only hope that Innokin’s efforts will be copied by other manufacturers :worship:

If a lithium battery can't be charged then you're still producing a single use lithium product. Yes the battery can be changed but why not give it a USB recharge facility so it can be re-used up to 200 times instead of being recycled after one use.

Sorry Innokin, normally I enjoy your products but I see this as a step sideways rather than a way ahead. It's great that the battery can be separated for easier recycling - sad that this system will send countless numbers of lithium cells that can be recharged to land fill after a single charge.

If a lithium battery can't be charged then you're still producing a single use lithium product. Yes the battery can be changed but why not give it a USB recharge facility so it can be re-used up to 200 times instead of being recycled after one use.

Sorry Innokin, normally I enjoy your products but I see this as a step sideways rather than a way ahead. It's great that the battery can be separated for easier recycling - sad that this system will send countless numbers of lithium cells that can be recharged to land fill after a single charge.

yep, they’d have been better putting a charging port on it than making the battery removable. nobody is going to recycle them and they aren’t fully recyclable anyway.

I think we can all agree that we’d love to see revolutionary changes, but I still feel Innokin should be applauded for this change. Even if it is incremental, and not the ideal solution (whatever that is) ;)

Personally, I’d much rather see marginal gains than none at all :22:

I don't know where this sits.... is it a non rechargeable pod, if so I can't see podders using it, will the disposable users bother to buy wee batteries or just chuck it away....Im no so sure, a lot will depend on price of whole unit v wee battery v disposable.

Back
Top Bottom