What's new

Innokin vv kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Grim , the last one went earlier, Note for all buyers im just waiting for my packing materials off the bay (should come tommorrow)
and postage is penciled in for thursday , if i get 10 mins off that i can go to postie,
If not it will be friday, postage, may send tracked if i can afford for all of them
Cheers wake and vape

No problemo. I give up helping mates out from this day forth...had one last night wanted peejayu's Oddysee for what amounted to a ball of fluff and a half sucked barleysugar, now another mate who sat on his ego and whinged at me to "Find something different, but not one of them maglites you use". So I offered him one of your Innokins with a link to the full priced ones and told him they were up for £30. "Still a bit pricey" he moaned......honestly!

I know what you mean , i still have a few of the people who let me down come up and ask me to order one for them... I give up , ive just started giving people skycig and the discount code to get them for £15.
Those who want to get into it fully ive gave them links to POTV or uk....

You can only help some people - some others will just keep asking about this, that and the other and refuse to do anything themselves....like the person who says "can you fix my pc ?"

do it the once and they never stop asking !!! (until you change your address and phone number...and that`s just family.. lol)

Cheapest and safest way will be 2nd class recorded delivery
should cost around £2.50 each and which will be insured up to £46
and it's trackable
youl be able to tell weather people got it or not

phil

Last edited:
Cheers phil, 2nd class recorded it will be will post up tracking codes when i send them out, as I said before tomorrow or friday, 'cause im currently sat in my cubicle procrastinating :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom