What's new

Introducing my Self

goldeneagle

Vendor
Hey everyone, this is James from Golden Eagle Distributors a leading vape distributor in the USA since 2010. I'm really excited to join here to share my own experiences, markets and to get knowledge about the vape enthusiast to better explore the opportunity so we can make changes and do better work for our users. As I mentioned the reason why I joined this platform Planet to the Vapes is to explore and give and share my own ideas and knowledge about vape, vaporizers, mods, pods, and anything related to e-cig.

Welcome to the forum @goldeneafle

Firstly, I'm guessing your username is a typo so would you like me to change it to goldeneagle?

Second, just to let you know that if you plan to advertise or promote a business then you will have to register for a vendor account as only registered vendors/manufacturers are permitted to advertise/promote their businesses on the forum. If that's of interest to you I will direct you to the admins responsible for dealing with vendor accounts.

Welcome to the forum @goldeneafle

Firstly, I'm guessing your username is a typo so would you like me to change it to goldeneagle?

Second, just to let you know that if you plan to advertise or promote a business then you will have to register for a vendor account as only registered vendors/manufacturers are permitted to advertise/promote their businesses on the forum. If that's of interest to you I will direct you to the admins responsible for dealing with vendor accounts.
Hey Mitz

Yeah please, It's a typo, and tried to change it but couldn't - It would be a pleasure if you can do it. Please advice for the vendor registration as well.

Hey Mitz

Yeah please, It's a typo, and tried to change it but couldn't - It would be a pleasure if you can do it. Please advice for the vendor registration as well.
Username is done and will send you a pm regarding vendor registration 👍

Hi @goldeneagle and welcome to the planet.

Just a heads up that this is a UK based forum and 20mg of nicotine is the max allowed in 10ml bottles only.
Reason i mention it is there is an american based shop i believe that could of (a guess) nicked the name so we do see a lot of questions about things that cant be bought or sold in the uk.

Hi @goldeneagle and welcome to the planet.

Just a heads up that this is a UK based forum and 20mg of nicotine is the max allowed in 10ml bottles only.
Reason i mention it is there is an american based shop i believe that could of (a guess) nicked the name so we do see a lot of questions about things that cant be bought or sold in the uk.
He MrDj

Well, we are, but we also need to comply with country laws that restrict the nicotine level.

Back
Top Bottom