What's new

Hello Everyone! New to Vaping and Excited to Learn

Vapemaster_s

Hey there, fellow vaping enthusiasts!

I'm thrilled to join this community and start my journey into the world of vaping. After years of traditional smoking, I've decided to explore the healthier alternative of vaping, and I couldn't be more excited about it.

I have a ton of questions and, of course, some butterflies in my stomach as I embark on this new adventure. Here are a few things I'm curious about:

1. Choosing My First Vaping Kit: I'm a complete newbie, so I need some guidance on selecting the right starter kit. Any recommendations for beginners?

2. E-Liquid Flavors: There seem to be endless options when it comes to e-liquid flavors. What's your personal favorite, and which one should I try first?

3. Vaping Techniques: Are there any special techniques I should know about for a smooth and enjoyable vaping experience?

4. Safety Tips: I want to ensure I'm vaping safely. What are the essential safety tips I should keep in mind?

5. Quitting Smoking: One of my main reasons for getting into vaping is to quit smoking. Has anyone here successfully made the switch? I'd love to hear your stories and tips.
I'm eager to absorb as much knowledge as I can from the experienced vapers in this forum. Any advice, insights, or anecdotes you can share would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for welcoming me into this community. I can't wait to get to know you all and become a part of this fantastic vaping family! Happy vaping!

welcome to the planet.JPG

@Vapemaster_s

Personally to start a vaping journey a nice little Voopoo Argus pod kit would suit someone new to vaping easy to use nothing complicated a MTL kit which is ideal to get you off smoking.

Hi @Vapemaster_s and welcome to the planet.

1. Choosing My First Vaping Kit: I'm a complete newbie, so I need some guidance on selecting the right starter kit. Any recommendations for beginners?
Firstly what style of vape will be the first question. MTL mouth to lung or DTL direct to lung.
MTL just like smoking. inhale into mouth and take down to lungs. uses low wattage so higer nicotine can be used. 9-18mg freebase nicotine or 10/20mg nic salts. average wattage 7-15watts with small clouds.

DTL inhaling directly into lungs like a bong. uses much lower nicotine like 3mg or max 6mg at much higher wattage. average 30-150watts with much larger clouds. video below.

2. E-Liquid Flavors: There seem to be endless options when it comes to e-liquid flavors. What's your personal favorite, and which one should I try first?

asking for our personal faves will open the floodgate with brain overload and hundreds of flavours.
easier to ask what sorts of flavours do you like and what do you want to avoid.

you can find a few suppliers here POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

3. Vaping Techniques: Are there any special techniques I should know about for a smooth and enjoyable vaping experience?
as above, MTL or DTL

4. Safety Tips: I want to ensure I'm vaping safely. What are the essential safety tips I should keep in mind?

Never charge a mod or batteries overnight. dont try to save a few quid when it comes to batteries. this will be mainly for larger kits that take external batteries. starter kits usually have built in batteries but still never a good idea to charge them overnight and if youve lost the charge cable not a good idea to use a mobile phone cable.

5. Quitting Smoking: One of my main reasons for getting into vaping is to quit smoking. Has anyone here successfully made the switch? I'd love to hear your stories and tips.

as mentioned, plenty of stories here
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/your-story/threads/tell-us-your-story.173807/
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/your-story/

Back
Top Bottom