What's new

New to the forum but not new to vaping

Shaun OD

Initiate
Hi everyone,
I'm really glad to be here. I'm going to take my time to really get to know the forum. These days I've been mainly active in groups on Facebook, but nostalgia got me looking for something that I've been missing. I used to be active on UK Vapers forum when that was around. I was just reading a post on the POV website about how it got started from around the days that UKV shut down. I thought that I might really like it here because of that.
A bit about me.
I've been vaping since 2012. My very first time switching off the old stinkies was when I picked up a disposable cigarette looking device by 10 motives from a local Tesco supermarket. After that I quickly went on the hunt for a more permanent solution. After looking online and finding UKV I quickly decided that the Joytech ego pen style vapes was for me. When the Provari by provape was out i couldn't afford one which i was dying for, but my first tube mod was a Lavatube. Since then I've used all sorts of devices. My first dripper was a little 510 dripping atty you would just screw onto one of the pens . I've dabbled with mechs but I prefer regulated devices. I prefer rebuildables and currently I'm going down the Rabbit Hole of Boro's I've got 3 of them at the moment. A RAGA AIO, A San AIO, and a Stubby X-Ray 21. I'm using an Odd Job Bridge in the Raga with a custom integrated drip tip from Nixtips. I've got a PSYC bridge clone in the san with a custom panel from carrot laboratories on Facebook and a Nixtips integrated drip tip. My latest set up is a monarchy ms clone in the stubby with custom panels and custom buttons and integrated drip tip. My mods of choice are the Vandy Vape GAUR 18 and a drag 4. I like C frame mods ideally. I've used a couple of pod devices like the Xlim and the Luxe XR max but they basically just sit on the shelf because I prefer my other stuff a lot more. I like to mix my own eliquid too. I have done since the early days. I'm allergic to strawberry stuff and things like Furaneol and strawberry Aldehyde. So when I'm mixing I tend to go through the MSDS sheets to double check that the concentrates are free from those before buying them. Unfortunately it's a difficult task at times when buying premade eliquid because it's either only stated on the bottle in very small text but never the website, or not at all and I have recently been having to contact manufacturers to ask them to check by providing the relevant CAS numbers. Some have been great at getting back to me, others not so much.

Anyway I'd just like to say thanks for having me and thanks for reading this lengthy introduction. I'd like to be part of a great community that you all have no doubt made. Here's a pic of my latest setup. The stubby 21 customised
FB_IMG_1706887611176.jpg

Hi Ya and welcome to POTV @Shaun OD :2thumbsup:
I think you'll find a few fellow UKV people here ;)
Enjoy and any assistance you might require, just drop me a PM.:2thumbsup:

Hi @Shaun OD and welcome to the planet.

As Rob has mentioned, quite a few UKV members on here with similar usernames.
great first post so me think you will fit in just fine here.

Hello and Welcome @Shaun OD , I use mainly AIO's myself, I think the Aspire Raga is excellent but not as popular as i thought it would be. I have the Wick'd Bridg'd in mine atm.

Back
Top Bottom