What's new

Help Wanted...

Phat Barstood

Achiever
Hello,can anyone point me in the direction of a Delrin 510 drip tip along the lines of an Mission thrust integrated one (in white).I've forgotten all the go to places that i used to go to before & now i'm getting sold out everywhere.It's to fit a BB type box so a 510 flush nut and tip combined is ideal.TIA

Thanks for the suggestions, it's frustrating the amount of non stock in these on line companies.I ended up using 2F & they have a nice line in vaping pouches.

Thanks for the suggestions, it's frustrating the amount of non stock in these on line companies.I ended up using 2F & they have a nice line in vaping pouches.
No worries.
Been looking for a decent 22mm rda myself but having the same problems. Everything I like seems to be discontinued or mostly out of stock. Not sure what’s going on with that.
That banner you got about giving up the cigs. Have you really saved money over vaping.😂

No worries.
Been looking for a decent 22mm rda myself but having the same problems. Everything I like seems to be discontinued or mostly out of stock. Not sure what’s going on with that.
That banner you got about giving up the cigs. Have you really saved money over vaping.😂
In theory I've saved a shit load of money but in reality i found other things to spend my money on. I have countless mods,rba's etc.

At 30 a day and £11 a packet in over 6.27 years, I would not have thought about saving that much.

Back
Top Bottom