What's new

5Avape Stratum Balance 2

@Netvaper , Thanks for the detailed review. I just registered to the forum for this device since there is no reviewing for 5avape version of it on the web. How is its feeling, how is Delrin parts? I am about to order Balance v1 with DNA60 or Balance2. I have some doubts about stability of screws attached to Delrin and, pressing to screen for sure. Currently I have clone balance v1 without DNA60, but I would like to have a DNA60 sbs mod.
Btw, If I buy Balance2, I'm planning to use it mostly without top cover. So, while using it without cover, do you feel better than balance v1?

No issues to report on the delrin and the screws fit well enough so unless you're going to be opening it up frequently I wouldn't worry on that score. The screen works fine but I haven't had it long enough to comment on longevity but it seems well made. With a dna60 and as a sbs the main difference with V1 and V2 is the V1 is smaller in the hand but the V2 supports escribe and larger atomisers look better on it. It's really up to you which you go for. Like you I have a non-dna v1 but if I had a dna V1 and wasn't going to use the top cover I don't think I'd buy the V2.

No issues to report on the delrin and the screws fit well enough so unless you're going to be opening it up frequently I wouldn't worry on that score. The screen works fine but I haven't had it long enough to comment on longevity but it seems well made. With a dna60 and as a sbs the main difference with V1 and V2 is the V1 is smaller in the hand but the V2 supports escribe and larger atomisers look better on it. It's really up to you which you go for. Like you I have a non-dna v1 but if I had a dna V1 and wasn't going to use the top cover I don't think I'd buy the V2.
Thank you, My concern is if the battery releases gas, you may inhale it when you use the top cap.

Thank you, My concern is if the battery releases gas, you may inhale it when you use the top cap.

I've no idea why you would think that and you needn't worry. Just for info the cover has two separate circular sections within, one for the atomiser and one for the battery tube and the o-rings seal both, it's what holds the cover on.

I've no idea why you would think that and you needn't worry. Just for info the cover has two separate circular sections within, one for the atomiser and one for the battery tube and the o-rings seal both, it's what holds the cover on.
Great, I thought holes are connected each other. So, I will order v2 then. Thanks again.

If a battery vents you WILL know about it - and the chances of it venting into your RTA intake as you inhale are the same as aliens stealing your vape. I'm generally a complete worry wart about battery safety, but even at my most paranoid, I wouldn't worry about that happening.

Back
Top Bottom