What's new

Cthulhu Hastur AIO

geordievaper

Postman
Hi guys,

Anyone else had any bother with the Cthulhu Hastur AIO? The integrated drip tip seems like a right pain in the arse when putting a boro tank back in, shorts, wrong ohm readings. Takes a bit of fiddling to get it right. Anyone used a BB flush nut with this box?

Cheers

Hi guys,

Anyone else had any bother with the Cthulhu Hastur AIO? The integrated drip tip seems like a right pain in the arse when putting a boro tank back in, shorts, wrong ohm readings. Takes a bit of fiddling to get it right. Anyone used a BB flush nut with this box?

Cheers

Not had anything like that with mine but haven't used it in abit and be careful with other 510 nuts I got one stuck once or twice and took some getting it out again

Hi guys,

Cheers
May not be relevant but there was a similar issue with the CTULHU AIO. For me it was fixed by removing one of the O rings and giving it a good clean.

May not be relevant but there was a similar issue with the CTULHU AIO. For me it was fixed by removing one of the O rings and giving it a good clean.
Took the O-Ring off the drip tip and i seems to be reading better now. Getting a true 2014 hobbyist experience with this AIO ha thanks mate

Last edited:
I didn’t like the included drip tip so swapped it with the nut from the standard Cthulhu and a regular 510, which works fine.

I didn’t like the included drip tip so swapped it with the nut from the standard Cthulhu and a regular 510, which works fine.
Yeah I'm not a massive fan of it either so I'm going to order a nut for it

Last edited:
Meh its still being an arse so I've I'm waiting on a flush nut coming, doesn't seem to like the Bishop Cubed much

Meh its still being an arse so I've I'm waiting on a flush nut coming, doesn't seem to like the Bishop Cubed much

I was having an issue with the Bishop Cubed with my SC Meson, Bishop's might be dodgy lol. Once it was working it was worth the hassle. Check Atomizer over and over again. The Bishop i have in the Cthulhu didn't have any issues.

Back
Top Bottom