What's new

Cthulhu AIO check atomiser !

I have three of them (one of which is the white delrin) and i've experienced no problems so far.Admittedly i only use stock coils Aspire 0.80 mesh or Smok Nord's.
It is great to hear that people have had no problems at all with theirs like you have , especially as you have 3 of them.
I think the fact I couldn't get mine to register in its simplest form with the Nautilus adaptor and what happened with the first one really made me have, rightly or wrongly, no confidence in it all. Plus the fact that both the Cthulhu tank with the coil adaptor and another Boro tank with similar adaptor wouldn't work in the Cthulhu at all, but both registered and fired in another mod. I guess just have to put it down to very bad luck !!

I've had a similar issue using an EUC bridge, works fine in my other boros but randomly getting check atomiser in the Cthulhu. It's a shame because i love the size of the Cthulhu and don't really want to bin it.

I've had a similar issue using an EUC bridge, works fine in my other boros but randomly getting check atomiser in the Cthulhu. It's a shame because i love the size of the Cthulhu and don't really want to bin it.
I know what you mean, I loved the size and feel and form factor of the Cthulhu , still do tbh. I just wanted mine to work and not have to send it back. Have you tried other bridges/tanks in the Cthulhu ? I'm afraid I can't really offer any helpful advice apart from following what the other guys have said in this thread earlier. Fingers crossed you get it working ok !

It sounds like your Cthulhu AIO and CM tank are giving you a bit of trouble. Since the RBA works in the Aspire Boxx but not in the Cthulhu AIO, it could be a compatibility issue between the RBA and the mod. Double-checking the 510 connection and looking for any debris might help, but if not, reaching out to the manufacturer or checking forums for advice could be your best bet.

It sounds like your Cthulhu AIO and CM tank are giving you a bit of trouble. Since the RBA works in the Aspire Boxx but not in the Cthulhu AIO, it could be a compatibility issue between the RBA and the mod. Double-checking the 510 connection and looking for any debris might help, but if not, reaching out to the manufacturer or checking forums for advice could be your best bet.
All too late now as i have already sent it back thanks though.

.... Double-checking the 510 connection and looking for any debris might help, but if not, reaching out to the manufacturer or checking forums for advice could be your best bet.
Dude, there's no 510 AND this IS a forum. This all sounds like an AI generated response

Some mods are more temperamental than others, it's definitely a connection issue. My Centaurus B80 is a fine example of the issue your having. If i don't get the Boro in a certain position all i get is the Check Atomiser error. I think the issue is either a short or the positive pin isn't making a proper connection, If it isn't a short try cleaning the positive connection on the Bridge and the Mod, if the Bridge works in your Aspire Boxx then the issue is with your Cthulhu. If it's new then get in touch with your vendor for a replacement. If they say there is nothing wrong with the Cthulhu then ask them to put a build in it. You shouldn't have any issues returning it. I am also not a fan of the Cthulhu and there are much better AIO's out there. I would say don't buy a Centaurus B80 because you will probably get the same issue. In it's defence, when it works right it's one of my favourite AIO's.
I do with my B80, the only rba it doesn't do it with is the one it came with.

Back
Top Bottom