What's new

MESON AIO RBA issues - help needed

David O'Riordan

Postman
Hoping someone on here may have had some experience of this issue and potentially some advice. My MESON AIO RBA (Mesh deck) suddenly appears to no longer make the proper connection on any boro mod. Just keep getting 'check atomiser' messages. Fully assembled the resistance is picked up correctly on a standard mod using the 510 adapter and fires fine but the tank connection is not established in any boro mod (Have tried the Meson itself, Pulse AIO 0.5, Ambition Mods 2.0, Chtulu AIO - none of them read it)

All of my other Boro tanks are working fine in these same mods so something is awry with the tank. I've completely disassembled it and cleaned it thoroughly down to taking the deck apart and inspecting the insulator block in it and can see no flaws or damage anywhere so I'm a bit stumped as to why this is suddenly happening when physically it seems fine. Tried removing the o-ring on the tank stem as well in case that was compromising the connection but to no effect :hmm:

Has anyone else on here perhaps come across a similar issue and found a resolution? Would greatly appreciate any and all advice on this issue. Can provide pics of the tank (whole or disassembled) if that assists with diagnosing things?

I have 2 in my Mesons and they are both working great, i always have issues with any RBA in the Cthulhu, I don't think it likes me lol.

With the Ponte Mesh RDTA I have to fold two small squares of tin foil under the top cap so it makes a good connection with the base. It works perfectly when attached to a mod with the 510 adapter, but gives me check atomizer errors when in my Pulse.

upload_2024-1-16_13-32-48.png

Thanks @JohnNada indeed I actually have used your specific fix above for my own Pontes previously as well. I guess I can try something similar with the Meson and see if it has any effect

Definitely worth a try! Strange how they work on a mod for building but not when all put back together in a boro device.

Back
Top Bottom