What's new

Centaurus B80 Issues

LordOdin

Veteran
I wouldn't recommend anyone buying the Centaurus B80, what a fuck about i have had today. Yesterday i put the RBA that takes Stock Coils in it and it worked very well, i tried the Mango Juice that came with it and i understand now why it's free (total shite), anyway i decided to put a build in the Cthulhu 520 and use that, check atomiser error on the screen, took it out and put it in the BB and it worked ok. I decided to try the Bishop so put a build in that and got the same Check Atomiser issue . Messed about a bit with it and still the same problem. I gave it a whack to the side and it suddenly started working. I noticed at the bottom where you put the RBA in it doesn't have a positive pin like all my other AIO's, it has 2 pins which are spring loaded and i think these are causing the issue, there are 2 Brass Disc's in the spares bag but none of the instructions mention them so no idea what they do or where the are supposed to go. Will have another play tomorrow but it's working for now.

Maybe watch a few videos about it, that may explain the brass discs.

I've been considering one so interested to know what the issue is

One reason I never bought one as no one mentions the does another boro tank work in it properly but will wait to see wat happens with yours

Last comment...

Screenshot_20231127_011608_YouTube.jpg

You got a photo of the brass discs @LordOdin?

I'm 50/50 between this and the Pulse V2, and it would be for use with a Bishop Cubed too so hoping you get it working fully!

Maybe @Andrew_Vaping_101 can comment on compatability?

I wouldn't recommend anyone buying the Centaurus B80, what a fuck about i have had today. Yesterday i put the RBA that takes Stock Coils in it and it worked very well, i tried the Mango Juice that came with it and i understand now why it's free (total shite), anyway i decided to put a build in the Cthulhu 520 and use that, check atomiser error on the screen, took it out and put it in the BB and it worked ok. I decided to try the Bishop so put a build in that and got the same Check Atomiser issue . Messed about a bit with it and still the same problem. I gave it a whack to the side and it suddenly started working. I noticed at the bottom where you put the RBA in it doesn't have a positive pin like all my other AIO's, it has 2 pins which are spring loaded and i think these are causing the issue, there are 2 Brass Disc's in the spares bag but none of the instructions mention them so no idea what they do or where the are supposed to go. Will have another play tomorrow but it's working for now.

Do those brass discs look like they will slide under the bottom of the RBA and act like a 'conductivity shim' to give a better contact with those silly pins?

They look like a Disc that should be on the bottom of the Boro Bay to make contact with the RBA, there is a slot on the top that looks like a flathead screwdriver slot to adjust or screw into where the pins are sticking out but i can't see a screw thread on either and it's confusing that there are 2 pins and 2 disc's where as all my AIO's have just one disc already fitted.

Is the slot side of the disc supposed to go down to “bridge” and cover the two pins?
Just guessing as without pictures it’s difficult to visualise.
And the second disc is a spare, coz it sounds like it’ll be easy to lose one ;)

Is the slot side of the disc supposed to go down to “bridge” and cover the two pins?
Just guessing as without pictures it’s difficult to visualise.
And the second disc is a spare, coz it sounds like it’ll be easy to lose one ;)

No....it looks like a disc for each pin, each pin has a groove around it but can't see a screw thread on either the AIO or the Disc's.

Back
Top Bottom