What's new

Steam Crave Meson First Thoughts

Banana this best one me & jim aka @MrDJ have tried in along time it even knocked PV nana off the list & that takes some doing lol.

https://vaping101.co.uk/products/holy-cow-100ml-shortfill-e-liquids?variant=42497726906523
i can 100% concur with this statement. bloddy lovely stuff with a slight cooling kick to it but easily vapable for ages without throat freeze. id say its around 10-15%.
will be buying a couple more bottles this weekend even though im upto 900ml of other nana juice. bought a one 250ml one shot from alchemist hoping it would be similar but its a throat freezer with way overdone ws23.

A Quick update, it wasn't the Meson playing up it's down to the Positive Pin in the Bishop, tried the Bishop in my 2.0 AIO and it was also getting the check atomizer error. I put the Pioneer Insider in The Meson and it doesn't miss a beat, need to source a new pin.

Just had a brainwave and tried the Bishop i got off @MHL in the Meson and it works ok. He had replaced the Positive pin btw.

Another Update. Since fitting the New Positive Pin in my Bishop Cubed not had anymore Atomizer Errors, Magnet came off the Mod. The Top one on the Mod that holds the Front Door On, I ordered some Super Glue and put it back on and now it's fine.

Word to the wise, if you put the Cubed in the BB you'll need new doors with vents in or it condensates quite badly.

Back
Top Bottom