What's new

Centaurus B80 Issues

Hello everyone! I appreciate this being the only source I could find about the B80 aio mod, and I thank you for that. Vaping is not legal in the country where I live, so I obtain necessary items during my trips abroad. In my last trip, I got the Cthulhu Hastur AIO, but it turned out to be a complete failure. The ohm readings were incorrect, and I constantly received atomizer short errors. Cthulhu's customer support was unhelpful in our email exchanges. They offered to send a new chip but never did, which frustrated me. On my recent visit to Germany, I bought the Centaurus B80. I also bought a Kayfun BB, but I realized it's not compatible with the tank. If I purchase any tank, can I use it with the Centaurus B80 mod? I'm asking this because the poles that the tank makes contact with are made with a spring system, unlike other mods. I've spent a significant amount on the aio mod, and it has been a disappointment. If it won't work, I won't buy a tank. Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone! I appreciate this being the only source I could find about the B80 aio mod, and I thank you for that. Vaping is not legal in the country where I live, so I obtain necessary items during my trips abroad. In my last trip, I got the Cthulhu Hastur AIO, but it turned out to be a complete failure. The ohm readings were incorrect, and I constantly received atomizer short errors. Cthulhu's customer support was unhelpful in our email exchanges. They offered to send a new chip but never did, which frustrated me. On my recent visit to Germany, I bought the Centaurus B80. I also bought a Kayfun BB, but I realized it's not compatible with the tank. If I purchase any tank, can I use it with the Centaurus B80 mod? I'm asking this because the poles that the tank makes contact with are made with a spring system, unlike other mods. I've spent a significant amount on the aio mod, and it has been a disappointment. If it won't work, I won't buy a tank. Thanks in advance.

By Tank i assume you mean Boro. The answer is yes it should take any Boro Tank though it can be a fussy AIO with positioning of the Tank. I put the Tank in bottom first and make sure it's in as far as it will go. Apparently you can screw in the 2 Copper/Brass Disc's to improve the connection but i haven't done it yet.

Hey everyone! I also have a B80. It's my first jump into the rabbit hole and there's not much information online about it at all! The copper plate things are news to me and good to know. I currently only have the Centaurus Boro and an Ether. The Ether I can only get to work in the B80 id I put the base of the tank on backwards so that the pin on the right is touching the tank base. Doesn't seem right to me, shouldn't my flush nut complete the circuit? I've tried the integrated nut, the flush and a mission integrated tip I have and nothing. Also wondering if anyone has played around with the RBA in a different tank. The second chimney seems to make the RBA compatible with a normal Boro. But mine doesn't fit well into the base of my crypt tank at all. It's wayyy to loose. Maybe I need a different oRing? Thanks everyone. I'm really enjoying the supplied rba though. It's got great flavor and doesn't leak or condensate a drop of liquid. I assume that's why the top of the chimney was designed the way it is as opposed to the standard bb style.

Does anyone know if Lost Vape will be selling panels? I really want a clear set! Oh and does anyone know what size the screws are? Will bb screws work, or maybe Cthulhu AIO screws?

Hey everyone! I also have a B80. It's my first jump into the rabbit hole and there's not much information online about it at all! The copper plate things are news to me and good to know. I currently only have the Centaurus Boro and an Ether. The Ether I can only get to work in the B80 id I put the base of the tank on backwards so that the pin on the right is touching the tank base. Doesn't seem right to me, shouldn't my flush nut complete the circuit? I've tried the integrated nut, the flush and a mission integrated tip I have and nothing. Also wondering if anyone has played around with the RBA in a different tank. The second chimney seems to make the RBA compatible with a normal Boro. But mine doesn't fit well into the base of my crypt tank at all. It's wayyy to loose. Maybe I need a different oRing? Thanks everyone. I'm really enjoying the supplied rba though. It's got great flavor and doesn't leak or condensate a drop of liquid. I assume that's why the top of the chimney was designed the way it is as opposed to the standard bb style.

Does anyone know if Lost Vape will be selling panels? I really want a clear set! Oh and does anyone know what size the screws are? Will bb screws work, or maybe Cthulhu AIO screws?

Not sure about the tanks/bridges but you can get some decent custom panels from STAXX Customs and CarrotLabs on Facebook.

So I figured out how to get the Ether to work. The little copper bits that come with the B80 actually thread right into the bottom of the airflow pin on the Ether and it makes a connection perfectly now. If only the Crypt tank wasn't so damned flimsy and didn't piss juice out from between the tank and the base it might be great. I knew I should have gotten the 520 instead of it, but I was suckered in by the matchy match purple. But those copper pieces won't fit on to the B80s pins. I wonder how many other RBAs use that same size thread on the bottom and will accept them? Would mean you could potentially share 510 adapters between any that do.

Just adding this for the record in case anyone finds this thread while googling like I did.

Well at least that mystery is solved, I’ve been scratching my head over those small threaded “‘buttons” in the spares. Seems weirdly specific to the ether though and I can’t see it working with much else and I don’t have an ether to test this myself.

Well at least that mystery is solved, I’ve been scratching my head over those small threaded “‘buttons” in the spares. Seems weirdly specific to the ether though and I can’t see it working with much else and I don’t have an ether to test this myself.
I know. Super odd. I had to double check I didn't have my spares bags mixed up. I mean they fit right into it as if it was made for it. The B80s pins threads are way smaller, I don't know why they would include that. But I'll be damned if it doesn't work. Has anyone gotten the RBA to work in a regular Boro with the included optional chimney? The base is a wee bit small to comfortably fit into any of my tanks. It's super loose and I know it's not going to seal if I try it. Not to mention tightening the 510 nut will torque the hell out of the entire RBA inside the tank.

Yes, just been messing with that this evening. I had problems with the chimney section though… it’s too big and won’t fit in all Boro tanks plus it has a tendency to unscrew with the 510 nut as well so I’d advise having an empty tank before messing with that. As you’re having issues with the base being too loose it seems like the manufacturing tolerances are a bit off. I’m beginning to wonder if the reason this was tucked away in a corner at vaper expo and not being actively promoted is that Lost Vape knew there were issues.

Back
Top Bottom