What's new

Vapable - Tricky BOGOF deal

tartanthing

Postman
Hi all,
I'm just off the phone to Vapable after an order I placed didn't contain what I was expecting.
They are selling 250ml bottles with concentrate where you add the base on a Bogof deal. I ordered 1 of each of the ones I was after and assumed they would include the extra. I didn't see anywhere instructions that I should have added 2 of each to the cart.
I called them and they explained this has caught out other buyers as well, I asked them if they would send on what I had every reason to believe had been ordered, but they declined. I asked if they would put a clear instruction mentioning how their bogof works, I was told they had tried to do this without success.
If ebay sellers run any kind of bogof offer, it is very clearly marked on how go get that deal, why so hard for a vape supplier?
Obviously I am pretty disappointed with this, I had gone back to Vapable for their better range having bought from them many times before without issue. I am posting on here as a warning to anyone buying the deal. Should I expect Vapable to fulfil the order or am I wrong?
Caveat Emptor I suppose.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how their promotion works, but I'd expect to put all the items I want into the basket and pay for only half of them.

If you put 2 bottles into your basket and got charged for 2, this should have set off alarm bells.

As for expecting staff to use their brains and work out what a customer may actually want, that's not going to happen these days, but I'm surprised Vapable haven't subsequently fulfilled it. I'd get back on to them, as a loyal customer you deserve better treatment.

It says on the offer to add 2 bottles to your cart, the discount is then auto applied ....I know what you mean though, it's not a straight bogof, you need to add 2 bottles (but it does say that Im afraid)

shortshot.png

That looks OK to me, you've got them at half price.

Was it different for the op?

That looks OK to me, you've got them at half price.

Was it different for the op?

Don't think so, you need to add 2 from the promotion, which is clearly marked, not everything is on promotion....I didn't buy, was just testing the cart

Don't think so, you need to add 2 from the promotion, which is clearly marked, not everything is on promotion....I didn't buy, was just testing the cart
I guess that's it - the products he bought weren't in the promotion.

Back
Top Bottom