What's new

Baffled

LordOdin

Veteran
As many of you know i have been using Mesh since the 1st Profile RDA was released so know what i like regarding it. I have got used to vaping at certain wattage, 50w Max and 30w Minimum and i know which RTA/RDA gives me the best vape for that particular wattage until this Morning. I have the Kylin M in my Meson and had it set at 35w and found it just right for me. Was OK Yesterday then this Morning i took a Vape and it was Cool, i mean a lot cooler than yesterday, i turned the wattage up to 50w still felt cool. Now normally anything over 50w is way to much but just to satisfy my curiosity i bumped it up to 60w and although it felt a little warmer, it is nothing like what it should be for me. I took the Kylin M out of Meson (1) and put it in Meson (2) at 60w and it literally scorched my gob, was way to warm for me. I put my Steam Crave Mesh Boro in Meson (1) at 60w and same again...Hot. Switched everything back to how it was and the Kylin M was cool again at 60w. I obviously cleaned everything before i tested and checked everything and everything looks great. Now i can't work out why the Kylin M is cool in one Meson and Hot in the other Meson. I am totally Baffled.

It could be the 510 pin on the tank which needs to be adjusted out to make a better connection.

Weird. You tried changing the mesh strip?

Yeah i put a new build in it .

It could be the 510 pin on the tank which needs to be adjusted out to make a better connection.

I don't think it's that because it works in my 2nd Meson and also my BB and Ambition Mod 2.0. Every thing was fine with it yesterday Evening, went to bed, got up this morning and this happened. It's still working fine with a fair amount of cloud but it seems way cooler than my others. I may have developed an asbestos gob overnight somehow lol.

It does seem like it has to be a connection issue of some kind as it is only supplying partial power for the watts you're setting. Either some juice has got in around the 510 connector or it's not able to make a proper connection for some other reason.

Hope you manage to figure it out. :hmm:

It does seem like it has to be a connection issue of some kind as it is only supplying partial power for the watts you're setting. Either some juice has got in around the 510 connector or it's not able to make a proper connection for some other reason.

Hope you manage to figure it out. :hmm:

It works fine with other boro's which is the part that confuses me. I decided to put the Kylin M in another device and it's working grand.

So is the problem always with Meson 1 regardless of what tank/RBA is in it?

Yeah the Meson 1 with the Kylin M, tried a couple more Boro's in Meson 1 and they are ok as well, it's like TC on Meson 1. It sits at a certain Temp. Mesh is 0.18 ohms and actually reads that on the Mod. Cleaned all contact points including Boro with Methylated Spirit and allowed it to dry out. Can't think of anything else i can do.

That's really odd. I guess the best option is to just use the Kylin in another device.

That's really odd. I guess the best option is to just use the Kylin in another device.

Yeah, i have tried Different Mesh Brands and still the same. I don't know if it's related or if it's down to the Kylin or Meson. (thinking the Meson). When i do a build on the ohm meter it reads 0.18 which is what the coil should be, but when i put it in either Meson it's always .2 higher which i find strange. Going to try the Kylin in another Mod and see what it reads in that. It's not enough to affect anything, just odd.

Back
Top Bottom