What's new

DIY Mixing Problems. What Is Going Wrong Here? Please Help!

It doesn't though. 20ml weighed less on my scales when I added it. So it can't weigh that.
There are a few answers then. Your scales are not accurate. You have PG based nic, not VG. Your bottles didn't contain 10ml. I think it must be one of those.

Yes it does. Approx.
Unless the nicotine shots I bought are PG instead of VG. But it clearly says 100% VG on the label. It's proper Nic Nic, not some generic, no brand make. So I wouldn't have thought they would get their labelling wrong.
I will check again to make sure...

There are a few answers then. Your scales are not accurate. You have PG based nic, not VG. Your bottles didn't contain 10ml. I think it must be one of those.
I'm trying to go with your reasoning - BUT, the juice I made did not feel like 6mg on the inhale. It felt more like 9 or 10.
I have not had that problem with another brand of nicotine that was 30/70 based. Mixing to 6mg FELT like 6mg.

I'm trying to go with your reasoning - BUT, the juice I made did not feel like 6mg on the inhale. It felt more like 9 or 10.
I have not had that problem with another brand of nicotine that was PG based. Mixing to 6mg FELT like 6mg.
14% of that concentrate might be too much, and it is the amount that is making you feel ill?

14% of that concentrate might be too much, and it is the amount that is making you feel ill?
Okay. There is another variable. I used the wrong concentrate. Meaning, I reached for the cigar type and ended up putting a biscuit concentrate in instead. That messed things up beyond repair to begin with. But neither concentrate contains nicotine (according to the labels). However, that biscuit concentrate feels like it has nicotine in it. It's that unmistakable feeling of inhaling too much nic. I don't know if a concentrate can make you feel like that. But as tasty as it is, I don't enjoy the feeling I get off it.

Back
Top Bottom