What's new

What does the miiligram rating of nicotine ACTUALLY mean?

I usually mix by weight using this calculator https://ejuice.breaktru.com/ tools tab allows you to input your own grams set.... I input pg 1.0... flavour 1.0...nic (pg). 1.0..... vg 1.25
not exact I know, but lets not get too anal about it, unless you weigh every 10mls of everything every time it will never be truly accurate, it's just simply about a repetition that you are happy with.

I mix using scales so by weight but it hardly matters. If you have a 18mg 10ml nic shot then it is the ratio of what you add to it (dilute by) that determines the nic strength you end up with. If you add 10ml of zero nic of whatever you now have 20ml so it'll be 9mg (half of 18mg), add 20ml it'll be 6mg (a third of 18mg), add 30ml it'll be 4.5mg (a quarter of 18mg), add 40ml it'll be 3.6mg (a fifth of 18mg) and so on.

Use steamengine, quick and simple to use
Screenshot 2024-05-02 at 16-23-14 DIY Steam Engine free vaping calculators.png

These are all fantastic replies, chaps. Thanks SO much for taking the time. Truly appreciated. Have bookmarked this page, so I can come back and digest that info properly.

By the way - I'm totally sh*t at maths. It's something I've always wanted to improve but never did. It will make the perfect excuse to push myself. I will, of course, use a calculator as back up.

I'll pop back if I have any more questions.

When I picked up the nic shots, the guy in the B&M gave me a link to Vape Tool for my phone. I've downloaded that. It gives different results to the other calcs I've used. But since I had that trouble with overloading the nic the other day, at first glance, it appears this app is giving out better results.

When I picked up the nic shots, the guy in the B&M gave me a link to Vape Tool for my phone. I've downloaded that. It gives different results to the other calcs I've used. But since I had that trouble with overloading the nic the other day, at first glance, it appears this app is giving out better results.

You could always post the numbers here and someone will check them for you :)

Back
Top Bottom