What's new

DIY Mixing Problems. What Is Going Wrong Here? Please Help!

Okay. There is another variable. I used the wrong concentrate. Meaning, I reached for the cigar type and ended up putting a biscuit concentrate in instead. That messed things up beyond repair to begin with. But neither concentrate contains nicotine (according to the labels). However, that biscuit concentrate feels like it has nicotine in it. It's that unmistakable feeling of inhaling too much nic. I don't know if a concentrate can make you feel like that. But as tasty as it is, I don't enjoy the feeling I get off it.
Different concentrates give different amounts of throat hit.

I have to go to the shop and buy all my supplies again, because I used everything I'd got left. They open at 10am. I am going to ask their opinion in the shop.

Different concentrates give different amounts of throat hit.
I can believe that.
The cigar type is quite mild and works well at 14% usually. The biscuit, I would only add at 10%, because it's very intense. But I did not add that much. When I realised I had got the wrong flavour, I quickly added more cigar flavour. So the biscuit flavour definitely didn't go in at 14%.

I will have to start again and see what happens. But I am now scared I'll make a too-strong nicotine mix. I don't know. I haven't slept, so I'm very confused right now.

Back
Top Bottom