What's new

Best AIO Of 2023

LordOdin

Veteran
Really interested in seeing what your favourites are. You can choose 2 AIO's and 2 RBA's. They Don't have to be purchased in 2023, just used most or liked most.

My 2 Favourite AIO's are :-

1. Damn Vape Zaion. The Zaion is one of my newest AIO purchases and has to be my favourite because of the Sheer Versatility of it. You can use it for Virtually anything from Boro to DOT to RTA/RDA. It is a pretty basic AIO in Terms of Menu but it's features make up for that. Really solid and sturdy build with an all Metal Construction. It even out does other AIO's with the Packaging. A really decent Plastic Case/Box. A bonus for me is also the size and weight with it being quite Small and fitting my hands perfectly. Fire Button is also in a great position being on the side. If i were giving it points out of 10 it would be a 9 to 9.5.

2. Centaurus B80. This AIO has surprised me with it probably being on my Shite of 2023 list a week or 2 ago. Been giving this some heavy use and the Build Quality is excellent with a Metal Construction with some sort of Plastic Panels. Why i mainly chose this is the lack of Condensation no matter how much you use it. Comes with a decent RBA as well. I have the Black Gush Version which has the look of paint being splattered on the Panels and when you run your fingers over it, it actually feels like actual splatters. Another smallish AIO being slightly taller and thicker that the Zaion.

Note:- I also have the Aspire Raga which i haven't used yet so that could possibly change my choices though i don't think it can better the Zaion.

My 2 favourite RBA's are the Atemporal which i absolutely love and Vapes excellent, slightly looser MTL to RDL. My next choice is the Dope which we all know isn't new but it's new to me. Been wanting one for ages and finally got it a couple of weeks ago. From my very first vape this thing just blew me away in terms of flavour and airflow.

I know i haven't listed any Mesh RBA's with me only having 3 different ones. If i was choosing a Mesh it would be the Kylin M.

I've only used 3 AIOs... the original Pulse AIO, the Pulse AIO.5 and the SXmini Vi Class.

Out of those I'd say I like the AIO.5 the best. It's far from perfect and still prone to cracking like the original however it's a great size and lasts ages with the 21700 battery. Plus the square button looks and feels better than the round button on the v1.

As for bridges, my favourite has to be the Orca Ponte Mesh RDTA as it vapes pretty much the same as my all time favourite RTA, the Profile Unity. Second would be the Ambition Mods Bishop Cubed as it's super easy to build, leak free and provides a lovely MTL or RDL vape.

Honourable mentions to the BP Mods TMD Boro and SXK Cloud RBA too, both of which have had some serious usage this year.

I've mostly been using my DotAIO's and SXmini Vi classes of late, just bored with the whole Billetbox thing. RBA's, too many to limit to a choice of two.

Wow, I need a bit to think about this one :hmm:

It’s like making me choose which is my favorite child :18:

giphy.gif

I'm going sound boring but hey how it's my stubby 21 & XL PONTE I've got my pulses but these days they hardly ever get used

This was the year I finally caved into the Boro/AIO market., helped by the fact Kayfun released an RBA and the fact I loved the Atmizoo AER which was based on their RBA.

Both the Kayfun and SteamShell are excellent RBAs.

Not new but I bought a genuine Billet Box in the sales which I'm really happy with.

Well, after the nightmare of 2023, a bit of distraction is definitely what the doctor ordered. So contemplating all my aios has been rather pleasant :22:

Most used aio: I have to split my answer here, since I’ve used my Dotaio v2 Lite and my VV Pulse Mini. Both are plastic but tough, they’ve taken quite a beating this year. Their chips/tc is quite acceptable and being relatively cheap, I haven’t worried a second about dropping them or dumping juice :2thumbsup: This has been an Atmizoo year for me! The Steamshell and Dotshell bridges have been by far my most used, with an honorable mention to the Kf BB :22:

A revelation: Since it may sound hypocritical, I will simply say that purchasing this mod was a learning experience. A month ago, I picked up a Sxk Borat dna60 for £70 from ecigone, and I’ve been loving it ever since :11: Yes, a 3D printed mod has piqued my fancy! It’s not perfect, but the things weighs nothing, it feels good in the hand, and it’s a dna60 :D So even at this advanced age, I can be pleasantly surprised :18:

Back
Top Bottom