What's new

Is vaping dying?...

Phat Barstood

Achiever
Well i've been trying to source a white integrated drip tip and a couple of Boro's to go with a new device i bought and everywhere seems to be out of stock.Have i just been unlucky or are there no spare parts out there.

It's been the trend for the last 3 years or so because of disposables and pods. Manufacturers and retailers have cut right back on selling more complex vape kit. I got the impression that Dovpo had packed up but just noticed today that they have popped up with a new pod device. Same with retailers. Most of them seem to have their shelves so stuffed with disposables and pods it's getting more and more difficult to find other types of vape kit.

Well i've been trying to source a white integrated drip tip and a couple of Boro's to go with a new device i bought and everywhere seems to be out of stock.Have i just been unlucky or are there no spare parts out there.
Where have you tried?

I share the opinion... majority of my mods are 5+ years old. Disposable everywhere...

Where have you tried?
I've tried most places,even tried 3F only for them to cancel my order.These suppliers have the picture but then you try to order and they're out of stock.I even tried the Mission website and they are all out of drip tips.Even signature tips have images of BB doors that they haven't had in stock for 5 years or more.I got a SXK replica Boro in black on order from ProVapes but they were out of the white Boro.

I've tried most places,even tried 3F only for them to cancel my order.These suppliers have the picture but then you try to order and they're out of stock.I even tried the Mission website and they are all out of drip tips.Even signature tips have images of BB doors that they haven't had in stock for 5 years or more.I got a SXK replica Boro in black on order from ProVapes but they were out of the white Boro.

Thanks Rickster i've ordered the Boro but i have the drip tip already (x2) for my cthulhu mods and i was waiting to see what drip tip Limelight send with the Mod.

While there may be shifts in trends and regulations, the vaping community remains resilient and innovative. With advancements in technology and a growing awareness of harm reduction, vaping is here to stay.

That's a shame man, I feel your pain.

Back
Top Bottom