What's new

The taste testing starts in earnest...

OK, here we go, I've dug out the juices that have been steeping.... well, gathering dust in a cool, dark place for 2 years and am starting to go through them in a vaguely methodical way to see which have become wonderful, which need a bit of something to wake them up, and which are goners.

See photos for the the scale of the problem... the first photo is the deep stash - mainly these are old recipes that I know I love, so made 100ml and 50ml bottles of to stash away.

The shelves are what I'm working through first, and are either complete experiments, or v2, v3 etc of experiments that worked out well.

The top row is all bought-in juices, some 2 years old, some bought in the last couple ofweeks that I've been vaping so far. The home-mades are the bottom 3 shelves along with the RDAs I'll be re-wicking today.

...the white thing on top of the shelves is a blackout blind by the way.... they don't stay visible like this except to get at them, and the wall faces no windows.

The last photo is this weekend's arduous task, I'm starting with the coffee recipes - wish me luck :):)

IMG_20240315_200843.jpg

IMG_20240315_201029.jpg

IMG_20240315_201152.jpg

Wow. Good luck to you with all that. You're going to have lots of fun sorting all that lot out. :)

Wow. Good luck to you with all that. You're going to have lots of fun sorting all that lot out. :)
Thanks, it's going to get complicated remembering what's in what RDA, so have decided to just do 2 or 3 at a time, so it'll take months !

So far, Cafe Macchiato is a winner, Coffee Cream is OK but probably needs something, and Proper Coffee v3 is a bit weak, but there's V4 and v5 to go !

Maybe I'll publish some of the best on ATF - "Recommended steep time, 26 months" :):)

Back
Top Bottom