What's new

Review IPV 4s

Miss Pepper

Legend
Disclaimer! Was given this as a gift so I do not know how much they are!

The review is from my own thoughts, experience and not connected to POTV.

This hot little number was collected from the sorting office this morning, teasingly sat on my passenger seat until I parked up for work and was able to break into the packaging and have a look.

It came in a sizable box, which had heat shrunk cellophane wrapping on, so I could tell it was brand new. The box is a two part box ie base and lid, sponge protection surrounded the IPV and there was instructions, a 3 month warranty card and also a little guide to batteries ie make sure it is wrapped, not damaged etc pretty nifty actually, also a usb cable sits at the bottom of the box.

Being the smart arse I am I sussed where the batteries went and slid the cover off; it takes two batteries and I grabbed them from my other mod, stuck them in, put the case back on, popped the serpent mini on, attempted to switch the mod on and nothing happened, grabbed the instructions and did five presses again....still nothing and I can feel my panic rising as I wanted a vape. Went to set up my old one and thought I would have another look at the instructions.......

Yes, appears this mod has one battery upwards and the other downwards....I quickly swap the right
IMG-20161005-WA0000.jpeg
hand battery over, press the on button five times and it is alive!

Take a toot and have an almighty freaking dry hit as I forgot to open the airflow on the serpent and also it was 120w of pure unadulterated power. Airflow opened, power knocked down to 35w and I try again.

Oh yes, this is gooood shit man!

By the time I walked the 7 mins to work I had dropped down to 30w and felt like I was on stars in your eyes as I kept walking through my cloud.

Lunch time I dropped down to 25w and had an hour long blast in the sun.

As you will have gathered at the time of writing this I have only been using it for 10 hours and so havent much I can say however what I can say is I have used 1/4 of my battery life, now vaping at 25w, M5, it shows 3.57v and a 0.51 ohm coil with a decent size screen and brightness to it.

The charging point is on the base as are the vent holes.

I am about til fill my loaner tank again for the fourth time today and can honestly say this is a great bit of kit with a fab first impression.

If I would have been buying this myself more than likely I would have been put off by the size and not even held it, HOWEVER, it is really comfy to hold in my dainty hands, my thumb easily sits on the switch to vape, the curve of the battery section means it sits nicely with fingers curled round its body.

So, why was this particular item purchased for me? It suits my chain vaping style and so should stand up to that.

I would recommend it and will add to this review in a week once I have given it a bit more of a run :D

Back
Top Bottom