What's new

Jedi Build

pfvapes

Premium Vendor
ok,

maybe not

So ive been chatting to the fine gent that is rob from @stealthvape about various boring engineeringy things and he was all nicrome this and nichrome that ( the man likes nichrome )

anyhoos

dual parallel coiled T22 using 28G nichrome U wick 0.44 ohms 10 wraps each ...ish

superfine mesh ( i think ) its the steathvape super soft, almost use as a tissue stuff that @Rob sent me a while back when i was crying myself to sleep over my first genny

anyways

@Jugg1es check them apples!!
IMG_20160917_193532.jpg
IMG_20160917_193605.jpg

Nice build, not bad for a high wattage lung hitter [emoji14] might try some nichrome myself.
That right hand coil looks a tad hotter than the other.
[emoji6]
Has the left one only got 9 wraps? [emoji23]

Fancy build... Worth trying? :D I'm loving nichrome at the moment too... so easy to build with and great results. Supplied by @stealthvape of course!

Mtl baby!

Tight draw, dense dense vapour,

Yeah it was shorting a little but bedded in nice now, had a couple tanks through and its spot on now :)

Its on a mech and the ramp is far better than the 0.5 kanthal I had before

Mtl baby!

Yeah it was shorting a little but bedded in nice now, had a couple tanks through and its spot on now :)

Who's a cleaver builder lol looks the tits mate. :D

Mtl baby!

Well bud hear goes just this second put order in try some eaton mess:2thumbsup:

@pfvapes WhatsApp me brrrro, lost your number - was stored on the phone that met it's maker.

O, sweet build too.

Back on topic people, back on topic.

Now @ZT will disagree simply because he - and I quote "has fallen out with mesh"

But

Chri sun

On this

Makes the two hours it took getting it right worth it

Back
Top Bottom