What's new

Joyetech Ego One for 24 pounds

Looks a bit different from the norm, and 24 quid with voucher code JOYETECH

Joyetech Ego One Clearomizer 1100mAh Electronic Cigarette-38.25 and Free Shipping| GearBest.com

Or for a couple of pounds more you can get the 2200mah version

Joyetech 2200mAh Battery Ego One E-cigarette Kit-42.49 and Free Shipping| GearBest.com

Not sure if the voucher works with the 2200 version.

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Any idea whether this is genuine Joyetech or a clone? I don't fancy sub ohm vaping on a dodgy battery.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Any idea whether this is genuine Joyetech or a clone? I don't fancy sub ohm vaping on a dodgy battery.

Genuine. Stuff I've bought from them has been genuine.

Genuine. Stuff I've bought from them has been genuine.

Just asking as on some items it states genuine but some others do not. Whereas sites like FastTech make it clear by heading the title with authentic or styled.

Just asking as on some items it states genuine but some others do not. Whereas sites like FastTech make it clear by heading the title with authentic or styled.

I would message them on here gearbest.com
They will let you know.

Cheers mate. Will do.

I wouldn't mind knowing if this is genuine as well gearbest.com

Could do with a little one to go with its 2 bigger brothers. If it is genuine that is s good price.

If you get a response pittard9 can you let me know please.

Could do with a little one to go with its 2 bigger brothers. If it is genuine that is s good price.

Will do mate.

Gearbest got back to me this morning mate. They assured me it's genuine and even mentioned a coupon to get it for 35 dollars instead of 42. But didn't actually put the coupon in the message lol. I ordered one last night anyway, decided to pull the trigger as I thought &28 was a bargain for a 2200mah sub ohm battery and a sub ohm tank.

Gearbest got back to me this morning mate. They assured me it's genuine and even mentioned a coupon to get it for 35 dollars instead of 42. But didn't actually put the coupon in the message lol. I ordered one last night anyway, decided to pull the trigger as I thought &28 was a bargain for a 2200mah sub ohm battery and a sub ohm tank.

Thanks for letting me know. If your not going to use the coupon would you pass the code on. :)

Back
Top Bottom