What's new

Joyetech Ego One for 24 pounds

That's what I said, they said there was a coupon and to pass it around to others but they didn't put it in the message.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1426841693.989401.jpg

That is the message they sent me. If you can work the code out from that message feel free mate.

Doesn't work on the 2200mah

Wish I'd seen this thread earlier - ordered the 1100mah yesterday for a stealth vape whilst on holiday.

Didn't know about the discount code although I did get 10% off with a different code.

Would have saved some more money with the joyetech code though!

Still not bad for under £25 posted. Here's hoping it gets here before holiday in 6 weeks!

That's what I got mine for and I go away in around six weeks too so fingers crossed eh.

Wish I'd seen this thread earlier - ordered the 1100mah yesterday for a stealth vape whilst on holiday.

Didn't know about the discount code although I did get 10% off with a different code.

Would have saved some more money with the joyetech code though!

Still not bad for under £25 posted. Here's hoping it gets here before holiday in 6 weeks!

My ego one arrived today. 11 days from order with singapore post, not bad at all considering it has a battery. First impressions are that its decent. Nothing special but at 28 pound for the 2200mah of it gets used and abused whilst I'm on my hols I'm not too bothered.

I have been looking at these recently and ended up buying one from joytech direct for about £40. It's an awesome little device. Battery lasts all day + using the 1ohm coil. It's compact and easy to charge. Great vape to. 2 minor quibbles about the device. The drip tips it comes with. They are to small and you can quite easily end up with a mouthful of your adv. This predicament is easily rectified by changing the dt. My other complaint is the tank. It's tricky to guil this with juice. Besides these points I'm very happy with it! I did see the 2200 version on fast tech selling for just under 50usd (£28ish). I'm now thinking of buying a spare fasttech, but am a little paranoid since her majesty's customs and excise decided I needed to pay vat on my last import despite the package being marked as a gift. The biggest insult was the £8 Royal Mail handeling fee?!?! It's mail, of course it's going to be 'handled'. Seems like a real ruse to hold parcels ransom like that.

Back
Top Bottom