What's new

Joyetech Evic Basic

Mr Ripple

Legend
Joyetech Evic Basic wanted.
Not too fussed about condition.
Money or trade.

Still looking.
Found one or two on obscure sites lately but not prepared to risk the messing around if it goes south.

i have a silver one i’ve not used for a while. i could swap you it for something. be aware, that the battery life is pretty poor. that’s the real drawback.

it has the arctic fox firmware on it.

i have a silver one i’ve not used for a while. i could swap you it for something. be aware, that the battery life is pretty poor. that’s the real drawback.

it has the arctic fox firmware on it.
Not too bothered what the battery life is like as i intend to open it up and change it.
I'd be keen for a swap but you've probably got everything I've got or most of what I've got is too beefed up for you.
Let's see......
Black Pandora hardly used just not my bag really?
Glaz mini in silver?
Or give me some idea what you're after or short of?

Joytech are still doing it as a kit in limited colours. Don't know if that's any good to you?

https://www.joyetech.com/online/joyetech-evic-basic-with-cubis-pro-mini-kit.html
Thanks rew.
I'd tried joyetech but must have been looking at the wrong site.
$10 shipping is a bit steep and I'll end up with a cubis pro mini that i dont want which will make it $40 which just for the mod seems a little steep atm.
Worth considering so book marked if i can't find any elsewhere and get desperate.

Not too bothered what the battery life is like as i intend to open it up and change it.
I'd be keen for a swap but you've probably got everything I've got or most of what I've got is too beefed up for you.
Let's see......
Black Pandora hardly used just not my bag really?
Glaz mini in silver?
Or give me some idea what you're after or short of?

actually i have hardly any gear, i tend to just keep what i like using and haven’t bought much for ages.

do you have a spare scylla? i had a read through your thread earlier and wouldn’t mind trying that one. glaz mini might be a wee bit wide for any of the mods i’ve got but i’d maybe be interested. pandora’s no use as i usually recline when i have a puff. :) or any other interesting mtl tanks you would be happy to part with?

actually i have hardly any gear, i tend to just keep what i like using and haven’t bought much for ages.

do you have a spare scylla? i had a read through your thread earlier and wouldn’t mind trying that one. glaz mini might be a wee bit wide for any of the mods i’ve got but i’d maybe be interested. pandora’s no use as i usually recline when i have a puff. :) or any other interesting mtl tanks you would be happy to part with?
PM replied to!

Back
Top Bottom