What's new

Joyetech evic vt 60

Hi,

I have been looking at this mod and I am wanting some some advice. Basically i want to know if this mod is any good? I have always had Kanger products but this from Joyetech looks really good and they have all good reviews. I currently have a Subtank plus and use the rba but I'm a little wary on going into nickel / titanium coils as i don't know much about them. Also, is there any other vt mods out there as this is the first I've seen.

Cheers

Hi,

I have been looking at this mod and I am wanting some some advice. Basically i want to know if this mod is any good? I have always had Kanger products but this from Joyetech looks really good and they have all good reviews. I currently have a Subtank plus and use the rba but I'm a little wary on going into nickel / titanium coils as i don't know much about them. Also, is there any other vt mods out there as this is the first I've seen.

Cheers
There are quite a number of VT Mods out there, probably the best of the bunch at the minute is the SX Mini M class, Then the DNA40's which there are several makers using - Vaporshark, Vaporflask, Hana, H-Cigar, Railbox and a few others, Then there are the "Leftfeild" contenders such as the Heatvape Defender, The IPV V4, the VT60 and some reverse engineered DNA40 clones. If you are going to spend money on a temperature control mod I'd advise going for one of the DNA40's or the SX Mini M Class...

Brilliant thanks I'll have a look at them.

Do you know if i can use nickel 200 or titanium to build coils in my subtank plus? I'm asking because from what I've read you can only use either of these for the vt mods???

Brilliant thanks I'll have a look at them.

Do you know if i can use nickel 200 or titanium to build coils in my subtank plus? I'm asking because from what I've read you can only use either of these for the vt mods???

I'd stay away from the Titanium, Nickel can be used in pretty much any rebuildable or using stock coils but only in conjunction with a temperature control mod. The mod does the actual temperature control the Nickel wire just works as a combination of heating coil and temperature sensor...

Back
Top Bottom