What's new

Review Joyetech Teros Pod System, Designed in Switzerland

Its one of the better ones for sure.
I dont want to say too much until I review it, but Simogs review is pretty comprehensive.

Its one of the better ones for sure.
I dont want to say too much until I review it, but Simogs review is pretty comprehensive.

It's a tricky thing to review as there's not much going on really ... well I found it tricky anyway. My son says it looks like a highlighter pen, which I guess it does especially in it's yellow form. I'm eager to read your review as I don't have other pods to compare it to like you, but it does seem better quality than others I've seen. ..... I'm also thinking you are right about the nic salts, I'm been out this afternoon and I was vaping on it constantly and not really feeling satisfied from a nicotine perspective. I would ideally like some 30mg salts in this I think.

I like the look of these pod mods and I’m after getting one but what niggles me is how long the pods last and the availability of additional pods for uk user..
There are pods and pods hitting the market everyday they all look great all seem to be okay but will support last once you buy one..yes you get a one on one spare set up but what about in a years time....you can only really buy a massive brand one I suppose hoping they will continue to make pods but even the big firms are churning out these at some rate..pity they don’t do a one pod fits all line.

I like the look of these pod mods and I’m after getting one but what niggles me is how long the pods last and the availability of additional pods for uk user..
There are pods and pods hitting the market everyday they all look great all seem to be okay but will support last once you buy one..yes you get a one on one spare set up but what about in a years time....you can only really buy a massive brand one I suppose hoping they will continue to make pods but even the big firms are churning out these at some rate..pity they don’t do a one pod fits all line.

Yeah, I feel a bit the same ... I guess if a device does well, like the juul then you don't have much to worry about, if it doesn't really take off then you may not be so lucky.

Ideally rebuildable pods would be the answer but I'm not sure we'll get much of that, as it kind of defeats the purpose a little a guess... of them being super simple devices ... and you'd be better off with a billet box in that case or something. I guess these are kind of disposable, if they last you are year there will probably be something else along you'd rather have by then anyway.

The next lot of pods I buy will probably last me a year because I'll only be using it in specific situations, not as an all day vaping device.

.... they have a purpose but there is always going to be better options for some people.

Think of the pods as you would coils.
Expect about a week out of them, maybe longer with tobacco flavours.
Reliability and avaliabilty are my two concerns with all of the pod devices.

Just got one of these,
for some nic salt use at work,#have to say im impressed,
both pods working well,
hopefully they will last a 4 or 5 days,
using 50/50 use,
design is great,
and flavour is good for a pod,
so far so good.

Back
Top Bottom