What's new

Juice!

attachment.php
:2thumbsup: Hello regalmatt1 , Nice to meet you Mate!!! Trial and error I'm afraid!!!

I was gonna say: I'll have to give that a try. Then I checked the site, not cheap is it?

Actually, 45 (or is it 49?) pounds for a 100 ml amber glass bottle of manabush pow wow is a really good deal - I am in Canada, so it's dollars here, but from what I have seen, most suppliers have roughly the same prices across the board - from 4 to 7 bucks per 10 ml to 15 - 25 bucks per 30 ml....only two ways to get a better deal on the price: purchase bottles wholesale (usually anywhere from a 10 to 30% discount off reg prices), or mix your own....mixing your own is really the way to go because pg and vg are both very inexpensive (usually around 20 bucks per litre), concentrated flavourings are always a good deal no matter what supplier you get them from (although I would first try their juice before I purchased their concentrated flavours to make sure you like them), and in your country I believe you can get up to 72mg per ml nic base in either pg or vg.......in anycase, if you figure it all out you will be spending about half, or if you are good with mixing even a quarter of what you would spend otherwise....plus, many suppliers are willing to sell you empty bottles with their labels already printed on them, so you can mix and sell to your friends at a cut rate to make your initial investment back and vape for free if you want.......all about improvising, at least for now while there are few regulations to stop you...:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, 45 (or is it 49?) pounds for a 100 ml amber glass bottle of manabush pow wow is a really good deal - I am in Canada, so it's dollars here, but from what I have seen, most suppliers have roughly the same prices across the board - from 4 to 7 bucks per 10 ml to 15 - 25 bucks per 30 ml....only two ways to get a better deal on the price: purchase bottles wholesale (usually anywhere from a 10 to 30% discount off reg prices), or mix your own....mixing your own is really the way to go because pg and vg are both very inexpensive (usually around 20 bucks per litre), concentrated flavourings are always a good deal no matter what supplier you get them from (although I would first try their juice before I purchased their concentrated flavours to make sure you like them), and in your country I believe you can get up to 72mg per ml nic base in either pg or vg.......in anycase, if you figure it all out you will be spending about half, or if you are good with mixing even a quarter of what you would spend otherwise....plus, many suppliers are willing to sell you empty bottles with their labels already printed on them, so you can mix and sell to your friends at a cut rate to make your initial investment back and vape for free if you want.......all about improvising, at least for now while there are few regulations to stop you...:)

DIY is definitely the way to go. My mixes come in at under a dollar for 10ml, so that's about an eighth of what premium juices start at. And with more branded eliquid concentrates coming on the market as opposed to just flavourings, we're going to have even more options.

Cheers guys, will spend some £ this weekend!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Might sound like a silly question but How do you go about cleaning tanks, coils etc between flavours?!?

5 juices everyone should try:

Snake Oil (TMax)
Powwow Sauce (Manabush)
Strawberry Fields (Facebook)
Black Gold (Joose Juice)
Custard Cream (Spectrum Vaping)

Not tried any of those!

I would recommend looking at the El Diablo range from DakotaMai, it's an awesome range. As has been mentioned before, check out South Coast Vaper, his range is awesome too. Drop him a PM and he'll send you some details.

Might sound like a silly question but How do you go about cleaning tanks, coils etc between flavours?!?

For best results, get an ultrasonic cleaner, particularly useful for cleaning machine oil off tanks prior to use.

I personally have never had a tank that didn't get clean with hot water, but I've heard that menthol and the like are difficult to shift.

Very new to vaping, been using a mix of tobacco 18mg and cappuccino 6mg and loving it

Back
Top Bottom