What's new

Review Kanger Kbox 40w

I didn't think I'd like the fixed settings but they make sense with the Goblin, I've not needed fine adjustment.

And I love hat it's not a box or a C. And I prefer changing batteries rather than a USB. So it's a win win win for me :D
They make sense with the subtank as well, I prefer charging externally but the option to add charge if needed would have been nice.

They make sense with the subtank as well, I prefer charging externally but the option to add charge if needed would have been nice.

I was just contemplating buying a Subtank when your message notification popped up :D

It'll take the plus and sit flush with the body at 25mm but the mini looks good as well

It'll definitely be the original but I reckon a night of beer and sushi gets the nod first.

Good review that, Jugg1es. I know some on here mock it but I certainly appreciate your openness with how you got it.

I've just ordered one in black. Thanks.

If they asked me to send it back after the review my views wouldn't have changed and I'd have probably ordered one out of my own money.

I really liked the look of these when they came out, but they caught so much flak from people that it put me off getting one. Might buy one of the black models they have now at some point, but I already have 2 mods on order so it can wait.

The Black Version Looks Pretty Sexy!

Learned so much since I joined this forum the other day. Been sitting on the fence about this one for several weeks now, and reading this review and others has certainly helped to make a decision. I wasn't even aware there was a black model until I read this thread. Will take a leap at this one as well. For £20 it's not like it is going to upset the bank balance too much, but my inexperience with coil building means a sub ohm tank would be necessary, and that is going to total up to £40. I really need another mod though as I have been using the iTaste MVP 2.0 since I started vaping and really need a change. My mech mods aren't exactly handly portable devices.

Also, thanks for being honest with your review. A bit of transparency is always a nice thing to see.

Don't know how many places actually stock the black model, but I have seen it on Pure Mist.

Don't know how many places actually stock the black model, but I have seen it on Pure Mist.

Pure Mist & Noble Vaping so far is all I've seen

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

nice review Jugg1es I really wasn't intrigued by the K Box until your review

Ignore the damned screenshot thats attached :/

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1430999573.546953.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1430999573.546953.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom