What's new

Kanger tank/clearomizer recommendation help

Vapingproduct

Achiever
Following is a question asked by one of my customer,quotated here and hope answer this question will help other users who needed it.

" I'm interested in your store kanger clearomizer,but i cant make up my mind between kanger subtank mini and Kanger Aerotank clearomizer V2 ,what's the different between them ? and which one is better ? "

And following is my answer

For me,i will take kanger subtank mini as my first choice,Coz, it is the latest product from kangetech team, it's a new advanced tank and has a large liquid capacity of 4.5ml. This tank uses kanger's invention-new sub-ohm OCC (Organic Cotton Coil) coils, the new coils work like a sub-ohm dripper but more convenient for the large capacity. The OCC coils are made with Japanese Cotton which can offer very great vapor production and flavor! This kangertech subtank mini will definitely offer the best vaping experience.

But that not mean v2 not good. kanger Aerotank clearomizer V2 introduction of stainless material made with dual coil heads inside! It with a with a 2.5ml capacity.

So if you want a big capacity and big airflow,then buy kanger subtank mini, first it use kanger's invention-new sub-ohm OCC (Organic Cotton Coil) coil ,second,comes with adjustable airflow control and then it has a large liquid capacity of 4.5ml . What's more,it compatible With: iStick 50w, iStick 30w and other 30w mods. also work with Sigelei 30W, Sigelei 50W, Sigelei 100W, IPV3, IPV2, Vamo7 35W, IPV Mini, Smoktech XPRO50 BT50 and other mods.

But if you dont care about capacity or airflow control,then buy v2,it will be a good choice too.

Back
Top Bottom