What's new

Kayfun [lite]

New Lite is now built - 2.5mm id spaced kanthal coil, 27ga (thanks @rew) and WOW. I'm very very impressed.

I held out but ordered a Dani Box Mini as they are back in stock today as well, just made the 4 pm deadline so it’s on it’s way as well.

Looking forward to feedback on the KF Lite from everybody, especially if anybody also has an Evl Reaper V3 as well.

The big difference for me between the two is how the draw feels. With the Reaper V3 you kinda need to take a long slow draw. It feels quite relaxed. With the Kayfun I get the sense of a faster draw and the air hitting the coil with more force. Can't give a technical explanation and it just depends on what you prefer. BTW I am using the Reaper in MTL mode.

Last edited:
@ed87 how does it compare to the Prime for you?
I was thinking about exactly the same thing so I've been sitting here with a Prime in one hand (I am now the very proud owner of an authentic one) and the Lite in the other puffing away. They are both phenomenal and equally so, I would say. The Lite is a slightly warmer vape and the flavours are more rounded. With the Prime the flavour is slightly more defined (if that makes any sense). Both are simply amazing. I highly recommend this by the way - Prime in one hand, Lite in the other. If only I had a third hand for a cup of coffee I would be in paradise :)

I was thinking about exactly the same thing so I've been sitting here with a Prime in one hand (I am now the very proud owner of an authentic one) and the Lite in the other puffing away. They are both phenomenal and equally so, I would say. The Lite is a slightly warmer vape and the flavours are more rounded. With the Prime the flavour is slightly more defined (if that makes any sense). Both are simply amazing. I highly recommend this by the way - Prime in one hand, Lite in the other. If only I had a third hand for a cup of coffee I would be in paradise :)

I do have a Prime (SXK) and I would agree that the Lite is slightly warmer. I prefer the simplicity of the Lite personally.

Back
Top Bottom