What's new

Khv duster mod

Best I can do is 3FVape's auto discount when added to cart, as mentioned in the 20700 thread - MAP 21420 - 41.12% off for Timesvape Dreamer Mech Mod = less than £40
I was keen on a polished stainless but somebody bought 'em all already so I'll be waiting on a re-stock myself...
Sorry last question mate, what shipping do you use when using 3fvape as i usually order from FT or GB

I so badly want a dreamer mech but dont think they're here in the uk yet. Dunno what customs would charge on a mech but gonna wait till they land here.
Daryl let me know what you want and if Danny at DDW doesn't ha e it in stock I'll get him to put you one to one side on the next batch

Just spoke to DDW and check site saying it's fine his end. He said he has 4 stainless polished left
Its says in stock mate but when selecting ss polished the ADD TO BASKET option disappears, might be cos im using a mobile. I might call them tomoz, if i get chance mate.

Its says in stock mate but when selecting ss polished the ADD TO BASKET option disappears, might be cos im using a mobile. I might call them tomoz, if i get chance mate.

Just been browsing on evolutionvaping. They have the black, brass, copper and stainless steel dreamers all in stock.

Or if you can wait a week or so for delivery 3fvape have two of variations in stock... [emoji12]

Just been browsing on evolutionvaping. They have the black, brass, copper and stainless steel dreamers all in stock.

Or if you can wait a week or so for delivery 3fvape have two of variations in stock... [emoji12]
Wow didnt even know evo had them in, looked last week or so after watching a review.

Back
Top Bottom