What's new

Latest Study: No lung damage reported following long term daily vaping

"followed a small sample of young adults who had never smoked but used e-cigarettes on a regular basis"

I want to know the effects on people who have spent 20 or 30 years smoking and then started vaping... I'm pretty sure a young healthy pair of lungs could cope with a lot more than most of ours.

"followed a small sample of young adults who had never smoked but used e-cigarettes on a regular basis"

I want to know the effects on people who have spent 20 or 30 years smoking and then started vaping... I'm pretty sure a young healthy pair of lungs could cope with a lot more than most of ours.
do you feel an improvement?

That's the only way to know if its vaping doing the damage , isnt it, long term use by people that haven't smoked

Back
Top Bottom