What's new

LEMON TART by dinner lady

Normally vape straight out fruits (not citrus) or/and menthol in MTL mode. DTL varies, but again, citrus flavors are normally pretty low on the list.

Sounds good to me man! Got any specific recommendations? I'm all ways up for trying new stuff!

Ah my list of recommendations is endless mate haha. Depends what you're into. Maybe give Moo E Liquids a try. They're basically a selection of milkshake flavors but they're all spot on.

Ah my list of recommendations is endless mate haha. Depends what you're into. Maybe give Moo E Liquids a try. They're basically a selection of milkshake flavors but they're all spot on.

I have tried some of the moo E liquids! There alright! I'm suppose the options are endless!

Just back from the local vape shop with a bottle of this, as soon as I took the lid off and had a sniff I knew I'd bought the right juice, it smells exactly like a fresh lemon meringue pie! At the moment I have it in the derringer and it's nice but not quite as nice as it smells, I have a fresh coil for the tfv8 and will be filling the tank in a little while, hopefully I'll get the same experience as the op and it will taste better in the tank.

We're to start with this fantastically beautiful tasting liquid?!

I'm going to try doing some thing a little different (or not, I'm still new to this) I'm going to give you a review of the juice by tank (tfv8) and by dripper (sapor)

Dinner lady describe this juice by saying "it is inspired by everyone's favourite lemon pudding; tangy Lemon curd lavished over gooey Meringue, and finally enveloped in delicious thin crust Pastry. This is a luxurious pudding that's so good seconds won't be enough"

First by dripper (only because I tried it on there first):
My first impressions were that the balance between the lemon, meringue and thin crust pastry were a little off, I was getting more pastry then lemon and the meringue were almost non existent. Never the less it was still beautiful, I continued to use it it over the course of the next hour or so, the flavour of the meringue became more apparent as an ever so subtle sweetness, the lemon became a little more tart (excuse the pun) and the pastry well the pastry was almost as if it had just come out of a hot oven, it was quite frankly delicious!

By tank (TFV8):
Now for me a dripper is supposed take the biscuit as far as flavour is concerned (again sorry for the desert pun) how ever on this occasion the flavour I got from this tank kicked the dripper into the middle of next week!
The buttery pastry taste is some thing merry berry would be proud of! Lemon tart filling was of rosette caliber and the meringue complemented it all so perfectly! As stated in the description "seconds won't be enough" I really could not agree more

This liquid is hands down buy a mile the nicest liquid iv had this year!
I for one am excited to try the rest of the range!

Please comment and let me know what you think of this liquid and please feel free to make some constructive criticism
How ever please be aware that I have some learning difficulties so spelling/grammar nazis will not be appreciated!

Thanks for reading
VJCHEF

(Zak)
I have to respectively disagree [emoji4]

For me, in either my goon or the pharaoh at around 80ish watts this juice absolutely sings....put it in a tank (I've used either my Griffin 25+ or vcmt) and I find the flavour is muted somewhat....the taste is blunted and not as good. I find that in a tank the flavours all combine to much for my tastes

We're to start with this fantastically beautiful tasting liquid?!

I'm going to try doing some thing a little different (or not, I'm still new to this) I'm going to give you a review of the juice by tank (tfv8) and by dripper (sapor)

Dinner lady describe this juice by saying "it is inspired by everyone's favourite lemon pudding; tangy Lemon curd lavished over gooey Meringue, and finally enveloped in delicious thin crust Pastry. This is a luxurious pudding that's so good seconds won't be enough"

First by dripper (only because I tried it on there first):
My first impressions were that the balance between the lemon, meringue and thin crust pastry were a little off, I was getting more pastry then lemon and the meringue were almost non existent. Never the less it was still beautiful, I continued to use it it over the course of the next hour or so, the flavour of the meringue became more apparent as an ever so subtle sweetness, the lemon became a little more tart (excuse the pun) and the pastry well the pastry was almost as if it had just come out of a hot oven, it was quite frankly delicious!

By tank (TFV8):
Now for me a dripper is supposed take the biscuit as far as flavour is concerned (again sorry for the desert pun) how ever on this occasion the flavour I got from this tank kicked the dripper into the middle of next week!
The buttery pastry taste is some thing merry berry would be proud of! Lemon tart filling was of rosette caliber and the meringue complemented it all so perfectly! As stated in the description "seconds won't be enough" I really could not agree more

This liquid is hands down buy a mile the nicest liquid iv had this year!
I for one am excited to try the rest of the range!

Please comment and let me know what you think of this liquid and please feel free to make some constructive criticism
How ever please be aware that I have some learning difficulties so spelling/grammar nazis will not be appreciated!

Thanks for reading
VJCHEF

(Zak)

You might want to know that I found a great offer for 3mg/6mg Dinner Lady Vapes on Ebay. I just purchased 3 myself as the deal is great! You get 3 for £29.99 (30ml) plus £3.50 1st class signed delivery so a great deal for 3 bottles total £33.49 brilliant. Check it out here guys: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/tenderlawn-gssi?_dmd=1&_nkw=3+x+dinner+lady+value

Back
Top Bottom