What's new

Let's make the switch for a bright future

I smoked for almost 60 years my wife about the same so for us to give up smoking seems like a miracle. We both started vaping about 7 months ago and we love it she unfortunately likes the forbidden D ones but it’s stopped her smoking I find vaping a bit of a hobby so to me it’s solved two things. A it’s got me off fags and b it’s a great hobby win all round for us.
Wow, that's great that after all that time of smoking you've made the switch to vaping, well done , keep it up. I know exactly how you feel, a double bonus. No more ciggies and a great hobby and passion.
Well done fella.

Hi Richard, it's great to see you here! And what you said was really touching for Innokin Coolfire 1 and MPV with the iclear 30 and 30S were your starter kit! It's like memory flash back for Innokin, and I am shocked and happy to see that you have stopped smoking for 7.5 years, Innokin is also very glad to be with you for so long! :tongue:
Thank you @Innokin. I still have and use the two Coolfire 1's and the original MPV, plus quite a few of your other devices, they are certainly built to last. Keep up the great work.

60 years! Wow, you guys are brilliant! And now you take that as a hobby, I believe your story will bring strength and encouragement to more people who want to quit smoking!
Thanks innokin much appreciated and hope to carryon vaping.

60 years! Wow, you guys are brilliant! And now you take that as a hobby, I believe your story will bring strength and encouragement to more people who want to quit smoking!
Hi @Innokin lets hope more people are encouraged to give up smoking. Please keep up with your different campaigns they are a great inspiration to help stop smoking, and many thanks for your innovative devices and your forward thinking which I think is encouraging to us all. Good luck for the future to all of us involved. Many thanks.

I blame you @Innokin, lol, it's all your fault where I am now. lol

You weren't my first device but you were completely responsible for sending me down the rabbit hole.

My first vape devive was actually an alwful EBAY throwaway but it showed me enough to realise there was an alternative. After that I slowly moved upwards and bought myself a JAC vapour V3I Pen stick and a GEN Nano. These lasted me a couple of months but it was when you sent me the faboulous Ares 2 LE and Spectre kits to review that my life really changed. I realised there was far more to vaping than the base models and have been in search of the holy-grale ever since...

Hopefully, you've got a lot more top stuff in the pipeline, you've never disappointed me yet!

Feeling clean and not smelling of smoke the whole time is probably the biggest added advantage, not to mention the huge reduction in cost. I just wish the silly TPD laws would be recinded.

Best of wishes, and endless kisses,

ASTRAL.

I'd been smoking for 40-45 years and tried all of the NRT options but nothing worked. One day, a friend passed me a T22 starter kit to try and that was that. I bought one that day with the 4ml tank that lasted all day and never looked back. Since then I've progressed from starter kits and enjoy all forms of vaping. The Innokin device was definitely the catalyst that finally enabled me to stop smoking cigarettes.

smoked for 40 years....moved into rented property and couldnt smoke indoors got sick of nipping out to the patio for a smoke so decided to buy a cheap £10 kit for indoors

went to vape shop and came out £90 lighter and had an istick a nauty and some 5 pawns juice and never smoked again this was about seven years ago

a week later I bought a coolfire iv and a kanger subtank and ive been subbing ever since

never caught shineyitus but have progressed and only use RTAs these days

I blame you @Innokin, lol, it's all your fault where I am now. lol

You weren't my first device but you were completely responsible for sending me down the rabbit hole.

My first vape devive was actually an alwful EBAY throwaway but it showed me enough to realise there was an alternative. After that I slowly moved upwards and bought myself a JAC vapour V3I Pen stick and a GEN Nano. These lasted me a couple of months but it was when you sent me the faboulous Ares 2 LE and Spectre kits to review that my life really changed. I realised there was far more to vaping than the base models and have been in search of the holy-grale ever since...

Hopefully, you've got a lot more top stuff in the pipeline, you've never disappointed me yet!

Feeling clean and not smelling of smoke the whole time is probably the biggest added advantage, not to mention the huge reduction in cost. I just wish the silly TPD laws would be recinded.

Best of wishes, and endless kisses,

ASTRAL.
Yeah, I admit that it is totally my fault, but I'm not gonna apologize haha! :D I'm encouraged by your comment that innokin never let you down, just stay tuned! Thank you so much @Astral

I'd been smoking for 40-45 years and tried all of the NRT options but nothing worked. One day, a friend passed me a T22 starter kit to try and that was that. I bought one that day with the 4ml tank that lasted all day and never looked back. Since then I've progressed from starter kits and enjoy all forms of vaping. The Innokin device was definitely the catalyst that finally enabled me to stop smoking cigarettes.
Hi @Banjostring, so glad to find that it is T22 helped you progress from starter kits and enjoy all forms of vaping! We are so lucky to find each other, and good for you, 40-45 years is really a long time! :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom