What's new

Liqua Juices - Don't knock 'em till you tried 'em

leisureliquids

Premium Vendor
One of the benefits of being a Vendor is that you get try juices and concentrates for free occasionally. I had heard of Liqua E-Liquid (Italian make) but to be honest, thought they might be a cheap eliquid producer like many others, so never tried their products.

I did want to try one of their disposable range and as spooky as it was, I opened up my email system to email them about it and there was an email from them in my inbox asking if I wanted to try their liquid. I sent them a polite response saying I wasn;t looking for another eliquid range but would like to try their disposable (they have now stopped manufacturing the one I was interested in!). They replied and said they would send some anyway.

3 days later 10x10ml bottles arrive and I quickly fished out the flavours I would not try and they went as freebies in the next 6 orders, leaving me with menthol, mixed berry, light tobacco and blueberry. To be honest, these have taken me totally by surprise and I would actually go as far to say, that these are some of the best flavoured juices I have tried in quite a while. So, as I make a space for this line to be sold in my shop, i say, don't knock 'em until you've tried 'em. Lesson learn't

it is VERY nice when you get an unexpected surprise in the land of vaping!

I dont think I have ever tried them, I see them all over but have never picked up a bottle!

I love the Berry Mix by Liqua. I'm waiting at my front door for the postman cuz I ran out Friday.

Yeah the mixed berry and pipe tobacco are really nice, they shocked me when I reviewed them the other day as well lol

Back
Top Bottom