What's new

Liquid bar is at it again...

£45 discount - wey hey!

At least this time I knows what I likes ;-)

eg

Hotcakes E-Juice
Blueberry Flapjacks

had to settle for 0mg - me thinks I can add the Nic myself.

Jeez, 600ml of juice for £32.20 delivered.

Almost as cheap as DIY.

Phew! ... When i seen the title i thought uh-oh. ''At it again?'' At what again?!? ...Who is this dodgy LiquidBar mob? (I thought they maybe had previous hisory lol) As i had just got the email and had put in an order.

My kinda prices! Woo hoo! Just a shame it wasnt free delivery orders over £30 haha

Got quite a bit of 'Breakfast club' Corn drops & corn flakes. Hoping they worth the wait :)

Last edited:
Phew! ... When i seen the title i thought uh-oh. ''At it again?'' At what again?!? ...Who is this dodgy LiquidBar mob? (I thought they maybe had previous hisory lol) As i had just got the email and had put in an order.

My kinda prices! Woo hoo!

Got quite a bit of 'Breakfast club' Corn drops & corn flakes. Hoping they worth the wait :)
In my experience with them there is nothing dodgy here, ordered 3 times before and always got my order the next day and it's been correct, so spot on in my opinion...

Don't you just love £100 basket turning into £30. Thanks for the code buddy, got a few of the high voltage range to try, wouldnt pay £9.50 for 15ml, but at £2.85 cant go wrong lol

Back
Top Bottom