What's new

Liquid bar is at it again...

Who bought all the ottos??? Got my hands on only 1 sophisticated, last night had 4 in the basket :12::17::17::17:

I got my hands on a vendetta, rest were sold out when I was on there earlier

Tried half a dozen of them at Xmas and while none of them where bad I'll just say thank God for diy

i can't help but feel the same.....still got a breakfast club one i'm going to try but the rest were all a bit.......meh!!! each to their own and i've had worse but i wouldn't order the same again. I think one of the issues might be that some if not all of the ones i tried had obviously been sitting for a good while going by the BBE dates. The flavour that was present was nice enough just nowhere near enough of it!!

ps- here's the stuff i tried-

Blueberry Cream Puff - 30ML / 3MG

Strawberry Cream Puff - 30ML / 3MG

Vape Flakes - 30ML / 3MG

Cosmic Razz By H.O.F E-Liquid (Cosmic Fog) - 30ML / 3MG

i can't help but feel the same.....still got a breakfast club one i'm going to try but the rest were all a bit.......meh!!! each to their own and i've had worse but i wouldn't order the same again. I think one of the issues might be that some if not all of the ones i tried had obviously been sitting for a good while going by the BBE dates. The flavour that was present was nice enough just nowhere near enough of it!!

ps- here's the stuff i tried-

Blueberry Cream Puff - 30ML / 3MG

Strawberry Cream Puff - 30ML / 3MG

Vape Flakes - 30ML / 3MG

Cosmic Razz By H.O.F E-Liquid (Cosmic Fog) - 30ML / 3MG
I tried
Fluff pop
Confetti cake
Blueberry flapjacks
Yellow eye
Cosmic fog gummy snakes
Caramel waffle crunch
Proper vapes..... Some cake thing

As I said they weren't awful(well apart from the blueberry thing that had more than a touch of aftershave about it) but I found them to be very muddled , just to many flavours competing it seemed...... No definition. Hadn't bought juice for over a year and never tried 'premium' US I thought I'd give them a go........lesson learned I guess

it had to be done.

Capturea.PNG

kilo black apple pie
caramel waffle crunch ice cream man x 2
kilo dewberry cream x 4
kilo true blu

I tried
Fluff pop
Confetti cake
Blueberry flapjacks
Yellow eye
Cosmic fog gummy snakes
Caramel waffle crunch
Proper vapes..... Some cake thing

As I said they weren't awful(well apart from the blueberry thing that had more than a touch of aftershave about it) but I found them to be very muddled , just to many flavours competing it seemed...... No definition. Hadn't bought juice for over a year and never tried 'premium' US I thought I'd give them a go........lesson learned I guess

same here....hadn't tried any US either i don't think......i'd actually not be averse to going back in but i'd need to take at look at the gazillion liquid bar threads and see if i can find some i'd have half a chance of liking. I also spent a while the last time before ordering going through the brands and trying to dig up reviews to help me but i've forgotten now. Some were hard to find decent reviews for....i remember that much.

haha @MrDJ.....that's only 10.5 litres ahead of me then but when my oneshot supply is mixed i'll be up to about 8 litres so closing the gap all the time. Seriously though, with 2.5 litres upstairs and about 20 oneshots the last thing i need is juice even though these prices are ridiculous!!

Back
Top Bottom