What's new

Liquid for big clouds ?

I'd recommend having a go at making your own juice. I've just started myself and wish I'd started earlier as it's pretty straight forward. Got a starter kit then just buy more vg/pg ,nic and concentrate as needed. Haven't mixed one I don't like yet.

The Kbox and Subtank mini is my go to setup most days and I struggle to find anything that beats Element dripper series juice. Banana nut is lovely. That said I'm currently vaping Charlie's Chalk Dust and it's chucking out.

cloud juice

I'm into "Milkman" and any of the "cloud company" juices all nearly pure VG and make massive clouds as well as being extremely tasty. I'd also recommend orphan tears because it seems to make really thick clouds.

I make own, 100% VG/6mg from heartland vapes my only PG is in the flavorings. Great clouds.
But if you buy it, look for max vg

Cloudz vapour do a 96% VG liquid that's ace for clouds. It's got really good flavour too oddly

No problem :) it's Mikethevaper off twitter by the way :p

Hiya Mike, we are fairly new here so just looking around the threads, nice to see you here too! Virtually shakes your hand! Why 2 diff names then and not Mike The Vaper here?

Hiya Mike, we are fairly new here so just looking around the threads, nice to see you here too! Virtually shakes your hand! Why 2 diff names then and not Mike The Vaper here?

Its a great forum and definately worth having a browse around. Ah well I have been on this forum long before I started my twitter page so unfortunately it's under two different monikers!

Back
Top Bottom