What's new

Liquid manufacturers, pods, nicotine levels etc ...

For me the logical progression is towards higher nic and lower power. It only makes sense.

I had a point to make on this thread, but I wouldn't put myself in the intelligentsia bracket, so I'm excluded ;-)

I had a point to make on this thread, but I wouldn't put myself in the intelligentsia bracket, so I'm excluded ;-)
Go for it ......... IMHO it's the people who do put themselves in the 'intelligentsia' bracket that usually need excluding ....... ;)

I think the recent launch of dinner lady's biggest juice lemon tart in a 20mg Nic salt option at the same time they launch into supermarkets is a telling sign.
High nic and pod systems will be king and they will be owned by the big tobacco/pharma boy's I suspect.

Last edited:
I think the recent launch of dinner lady's biggest juice lemon tart in a 20mg Nov salt option at the same time they launch into supermarkets is a telling sign.
High nic and pod systems will be king and they will be owned by the big tobacco/pharma boy's I suspect.
Yip. And anyone tapping in to that market is on to a winner! I fully expect the 20mg maximum to change after Brexit, and some astute lobbying will do that ;)

Back
Top Bottom