What's new

List of trusted E Liquid & Hardware suppliers

Benny Vapes who does the Northern Union Vape Show brought up Bears Vapes during his Bargain Section on Sunday at 10pm.

I have emailed the owner of Bears Vapes, Neil he’s a sound bloke. I have ordered some EhPro & Eciggity Morph tanks from him on Monday and they arrived safe and sound with some accessories. I’ve left Bears Vapes a Trustpilot review, they’re all good. Because I’ve done some legwork to help Bears Vapes with some indirect promoting thanks to hearing about them on the N.U.V.S I have my own discount code you can use for 10% off.

It is all hardware only.

https://bearsvapes.co.uk/

My discount code is:
I Know MetalVape90 PotV

It is all hardware only.

My discount code is:
I Know MetalVape90 PotV
Wow, that was a blast from the past :18:

There’s some old school Chinese vape gear, and some items you don’t find on sale from other vendors ;) And if you need an atty to go with your ODB wraps:

BM6PEjC.jpeg

I’ve got to give Vape Club credit where it’s due. My OH’s Vaporesso Gen 80s mod developed a problem with the magnets bouncing off the cover when changing the battery. It was 15 days out of warranty.

I called them about it, they asked me to make a video of the problem and send it over. They were out of stock of the 80s Mod and asked me to choose another. I noticed they had the kit in stock so asked for the kit. They sent it off the same day and I received the kit yesterday. They didn’t even want the faulty one back! I now also have an iTank 2. I might have a blast on it for a bit of DTL action for fun.

They may be a bit more expensive but always next day and free shipping over £20. Fair Doo’s

well overdue cleanup.
5 dead links/closed down, one virus warning, 4 juice page links updated.

Benny Vapes who does the Northern Union Vape Show brought up Bears Vapes during his Bargain Section on Sunday at 10pm.

I have emailed the owner of Bears Vapes, Neil he’s a sound bloke. I have ordered some EhPro & Eciggity Morph tanks from him on Monday and they arrived safe and sound with some accessories. I’ve left Bears Vapes a Trustpilot review, they’re all good. Because I’ve done some legwork to help Bears Vapes with some indirect promoting thanks to hearing about them on the N.U.V.S I have my own discount code you can use for 10% off.

It is all hardware only.

My discount code is:
I Know MetalVape90 PotV

Thank you for the recommendation about Bears Vapes. I haven't tried them yet but I'm really impressed with their selection of hardware including many items that have become so much harder to find elsewhere. I also really like their 'No Disposables' policy. Will definitely be trying them out very shortly.

Thank you for the recommendation about Bears Vapes. I haven't tried them yet but I'm really impressed with their selection of hardware including many items that have become so much harder to find elsewhere. I also really like their 'No Disposables' policy. Will definitely be trying them out very shortly.
No problem, Neil will definitely sort you out at Bears Vapes if he’s got the hardware you’re looking for in stock. I tried to order an Augvape Merlin RTA but unfortunately he only has the RDTAs so he apologised and sent a refund.

It is all hardware only.

My discount code is:
I Know MetalVape90 PotV
No problem, Neil will definitely sort you out at Bears Vapes if he’s got the hardware you’re looking for in stock. I tried to order an Augvape Merlin RTA but unfortunately he only has the RDTAs so he apologised and sent a refund.
not sure how i missed this one as i usually add straight away, soz fella. will add to post 5 for hardware.

Rather than putting this on the 'Postie' thread I think it should go here.

This was a package I received earlier today thanks to the really kind generosity of @Genghis Fogs who has kindly sent me a Nitrous RDA to try out along with another Topside squonk mod. I also got my first squonk mod thanks to Genghis Fogs kind giveaway a few months back so I felt it right to add his name to this list and I would also like to say a huge thank you to him for all his kindness and his help to get me going on my squonking journey.

Nitrous01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom