What's new

List of trusted E Liquid & Hardware suppliers

That’s weird Deej- goes straight to it for me.

Have you enabled parental controls on Google chrome again after ‘that’ incident? :18::18:
im only 12 so it wont let me :D
using firefox but also tried in edge and chrome and all 3 show blank pages or nothing found.

Bestcigliquid & Tobacco-vape, I believe they're run by the same company, reliable?

Sorry meant "are they reliable", seen a few iffy reviews on Trustpilot
oh, lol. i have no idea as never used them. maybe they were on the list but got taken off then.
best ask a new question in the general chat section.

Hi, MrDJ,
Nice to meet you!
Hereby, we would like to introduce VPFIT. And hope for the opportunity to add our company to the list.
VPFIT is a brand created by Shenzhen Jieshibo Group since 2010, which is one of the earliest manufacturer that enters the e-cigarette industry. It is believe that this brand company is well known by many experienced people in vape industry .
In the past decade, VPFIT has served many customers. It starts OEM vape manufacturing at its begining, mainly CBD type e-cigarette in the earlier time.
Then, we build a vape brand of our own, named VPFIT. With years of R&D investment, VPFIT has launched over 50+ vape series, and keep 3-5 new vape series launched each year. And the sales team has expand the business to 70+ countries and regions.
Currently, VPFIT owns two vape manufacturing factory at Shenzhen, all with ISO certificated and GMP certificated. At the top period, we have over 3800 stuffs.
Company Strength:
1. Owns two vape manufacturing factory, totally over 32000 square meters;
2. 189 production lines, 3800 employee(top period);
3. four 10000 grade cleanliness GMP workshops;
4. 300 automatic production equipments;
5. 52 strict quality detection procedures;
6. 24 product patents;
7. ISO9001, ISO14001, SGS ISO22000 certificated manufacturer;

Here is the introduction video of our company, you can watch it.

VPFIT specialized in R&D, manufacturing, and marketing of various kinds of vaping devices. Our main products include electronic cigarette, OEM vapes, nicotine vapes, non nicotine vapes, vape pen device, disposable vape pen, rechargeable vapes. In addition, they also have a large selection of custom vapes, prefilled vapes, refillable vapes, e cigar vapes and more.

Hope you can add our company into the list. Thanks very much!

Hi and welcome - this thread is for user recommendations rather than self-nominations :)
but thanks for being polite about it!

Hi @VPFIT China Vape Supplier
as @ZT has mentioned this is a members tried and tested recomendation page so it would need a member to have bought, tried and then recommended to be added to this list.

post moderator hat on :)
you also need to be registered as a vendor to advertise on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom