What's new

List of trusted E Liquid & Hardware suppliers

steep lol, no friggin way. straight in the tank mate and never looked back.

I thought that was bs... The place i got it from says it needs steeping for a week. Might crack it open in a minute then [emoji100][emoji100][emoji100][emoji100]

the way i see it is it comes from the states so at least 3-4 days to get here. its advertised as in stock on the uk supplier website so it could have been sitting in a box or on a shelf for 1,2,3 weeks.

so THATS STEEPED :D

i can never resist trying any liquid when i get it. some taste great and are good to go and some are muted in taste. they then need a steep.

the way i see it is it comes from the states so at least 3-4 days to get here. its advertised as in stock on the uk supplier website so it could have been sitting in a box or on a shelf for 1,2,3 weeks.

so THATS STEEPED :D

i can never resist trying any liquid when i get it. some taste great and are good to go and some are muted in taste. they then need a steep.

Been vaping it all day in my Atlantis and its lung sex [emoji108]

Might even pull the trigger on a bottle of muffin man to.

ive been swapping between a few today.
morning milk man
cuttwood unicorn milk
milk by glas
strawberry fields

hang on a minute. strawberry fields tastes almost as good as milkman now im using my crown tank.
previous tanks of nautilus, subtank mini and freemax starre pro fields was a little muted but now the full flavor is coming out as it should and it is so close to the milk man.
ohh me must experiment more.

Last edited:
anymore recommendations to add to the list guys and gals?

link would help @MrTeaTime

dont make me do all the work :)

only one i could find was on faceache hookah lounge but thats in the states.

Back
Top Bottom