What's new

Little clear out give away

Sorry about the lateness of the draw on this one. I did plan to do it mid week but life happened and got in the way as is all too normal these days :D
As a sorry for the delay I'll be sticking in a couple more bottles of juice. These juices are 0mg but if you let me know what mg you would like I'll make it so.

Without any further ado............................

Untitled.jpg

And that would make the winner @NINman. If you could send me over your addy matey I'll get them in the post Mon/Tues and they should be with you by the end of the week*

* Disclaimer: If I suddenly start living in interesting times again they may be delayed by a few days but they will definitely get to you :D

Big grats at NINman!
Thanks also for the opportunity and how's that 'last push' at vaping alone going for you @wizzzard?

To be honest @yappycat it's not going great guns at the moment. When I first gave up years ago I saw vaping as a substitute for smoking, A better cleaner way of doing something I quite enjoyed. Because of this I transitioned smoothly and never batted an eye lid.

Now I can't seem to get it out of my head that vaping is a hobby in it's own right. After years of treating it as such it seems to have stuck :(

Back
Top Bottom