What's new

London & South East Vape Meet Saturday 25th May

Marylebone? you could walk it surely.

Aye, looks close enough! If it's a nice evening I might well do it. I tend to get lost quite easily though and what should be a half hour wander will end up being a two hour trek :D

What sort of time will everyone be there?
If I get a pink pass I will be out early. Said it starts 4:30 so will try and get there early. Might try and get into the middle bit of that there London and get me some culture beforehand.

Aye, looks close enough! If it's a nice evening I might well do it. I tend to get lost quite easily though and what should be a half hour wander will end up being a two hour trek :D

If I get a pink pass I will be out early. Said it starts 4:30 so will try and get there early. Might try and get into the middle bit of that there London and get me some culture beforehand.
Oh are you getting into Marylebone by train?the pub is between Marylebone and Oxford Street pass Baker Street.You might be better hopping on the tube.
If it's a good day i'm in for a informal pub crawl around the area before the meet,Possibly meeting in the Argyll Arms in Argyll Street (where the London Palladium is) just off Oxford Street tube.

Oh are you getting into Marylebone by train?the pub is between Marylebone and Oxford Street pass Baker Street.You might be better hopping on the tube.
If it's a good day i'm in for a informal pub crawl around the area before the meet,Possibly meeting in the Argyll Arms in Argyll Street (where the London Palladium is) just off Oxford Street tube.

Yes mate, into Marylebone by train. Was thinking of the Portrait Gallery for a quick wander. If I get there early will give you a shout and meet up for a drink before wandering there if that would be OK?

Yes mate, into Marylebone by train. Was thinking of the Portrait Gallery for a quick wander. If I get there early will give you a shout and meet up for a drink before wandering there if that would be OK?
That'll be fine,the Argyll pub still has the wooden dividers in the bar that separated the classes from one another.Around the corner is the Shakespeare's head in Carnaby street.
Obviously if its pissing down it'll be a wash out.

There is an odd bar opposite Costa coffee on Oxford street which sits on a crooked alley that reminds me of Diagonal alley from Harry Potter.It's a very small bar upstairs with Estrella Dam on draught but downstairs theres a massive club next to the toilets.
But i'm thinking to just pop into the ''local's'' on the way up to the meet.

Back
Top Bottom