What's new

Long time vaper advice

Telf964

Hi all, new member here.

I used to use a variety of vape mods and different sub ohm tanks, but after becoming disenchanted by charging batteries, changing coils and leaking tanks (fly regularly), j switched to 88 vape disposables (yeah I know).

Anyway, currently spending too much money on those so have tried various pod type vapes, along with 88 vape lemon sherbet liquid.

I’m really disappointed abd keep going back to disposables as I find the pod units and flavour/throat hit really poor.

Would I be able to replicate the tight draw and throat hit if the disposable by using higher quality nic salts in the pod?

Thanks

Hello @Telf964 and welcome.

Stronger nic salt juices might help, unless you're already on 20mg which I think is the max.

But with pods it's mostly down the coil (or the pod they sit in, if that is the replacable component). Some are better than others, or more suited to your style then others, so I suspect it's a bit of trial and error that's required.

FWIW, for pods I use the SX mini Puremax / Innokin sceptre 2 / Orion 2. They all have excellent flavour to my tastebuds, and decent hits, so if you haven't already they might be worth checking out. The sceptre 2 is cheap as chips these days, 16 quid or something.

Also worth mentioning - you can get "bar juices" which are similar to the juices you get in disposables - sweet as fuck and loaded with nic salts 🤣

Thanks, I use 3mg 88 liquid, think it may be the strength of that. I’ll have a look at the bar juices though, got any recommendations?

Thanks, I use 3mg 88 liquid, think it may be the strength of that. I’ll have a look at the bar juices though, got any recommendations?
If you're using 3mg, that could be what's lacking. The vast majority of disposables are 20mg afaik, including the 88 vape ones.

I would have presumed (could be wrong) that 88 vape juices would be the same as the ones that they use for their disposables.

1718701949154.png

Back
Top Bottom